Wifey

My mom had to leave.

" They are nice kids " She says.

" I know. They been through a lot. But they are the best " I say.

" So you sort of take on the father role? "

" Yeah. A thug can have feelings too ya know " She smiled.

" I know. "

" I do want kids. But on my own time. I want to be ready "

" What happened to their dads? Why isn't he around? " She ask curious.

" Sad to say..the normal. He couldn't handle it. He wasn't man enough. That's why when I have kids. I'm going to make sure I'm ready. Cause I want to give them better and be there every step of the way " I explain.

" I know. Your not the same jackass I met at the beginning of school I'm proud of you " she tease.

We both laughed.

" I wasn't a jackass "

" You were too "

" was not "

" was too "

" how? " I ask.

" You stuffed kids in lockers! You dropped their books out of their hands on purpose. You was a really BIG shit talker! Everybody hated you " I laugh.

" But they never said anything "

" Because they were scared of you! But now they say since we've been dating and married you've gotten better. Joshua words was ' now I don't have to kill the big head motherfucker for trying to bully me...and we boys!! ' " she says.

I was cracking up laughing. Maybe I was bad. And now just starting to get better...as a person.

I wrapped my arms around her and pull her in to where our lips where just inches apart.

" I guess. You made me a better me, Mrs. Mendez/White " I say. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her soft lips.

She smelled and tasted good. It was true a thug could have feelings too. And also fall in love.

I was Prof of it.

" Oh we have to go by my moms soon " she says in between kisses.

I pull back.

" She's not going to try to kill me is she? " I ask seriously. But she still laughed.

" I don't know " she was joking. But I was dead ass serious.

" No like really. Your moms is fucking crazy. You get your craziness from her, no lie "

" Shut up. Just be ready. I will talk to her before hand and hopefully it goes well and she doesn't try to kill you...or me..."

*

*

*

*

I sat on her moms couch. Beauty wasn't here. And by the look wasn't coming. Her phone was on the couch.

" Where's beauty? " I ask.

" Not coming I texted you. " she tricked me. I really did think it was beautiful. " I thought maybe we could talk "

I felt an strange feeling about this. And scared. Her mom was fucking crazy!

" Talk about what? " I asks.

" I'll pay you any amount of money to break up with my daughter and leave her alone. Lets start at this much "

I couldn't believe my ears. She wanted to buy me away.

I looked at the price of paper and the zero's on it

FUUUUCK!!!

My family could use it...My mom.

.Siblings...

But beauty...

FUUUUCK

( sorry I haven't updated in a while. I didn't notice until now...been so busy with the other stories but I promise these chapters are going to make up for it...hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to check out my other stories also FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT! )

-- Shantii