friend talk

Excuse any mistakes. Vote. Comment and enjoy :)

*********

Beauty ***

I got dressed and went to met Ray. I picked out some blue skinny jeans. A red hoodiee and my red vans with my red snap back. Beast was going to apply for jobs today. I guess he really was changing for me. I couldn't be more proud of my baby. We were looking for a place of our own.. sooner then later.

" Ugh I hate interviews. All they do is ask questions " I laugh at him and help him button his shirt.

" Babe thats the whole purpose of an interview so that they can get to know you and see what you're about. You going to do fine stop worrying about it " I tell him. He kissed my lips and grabbed my booty at the same time.

" Ok, baby. For you I would do anything. " Aww I love my thug no lie. I smile at him and whipe my lips gloss off his lips. " Ready? " He ask.

" Lets go "

He dropped me off first " Good luck babe. " I say and kissed him.

" thanks " I got out the car and seen Rayanna already sitting. He pulled off and I walked up to her and hugged her.

" Hey mixed bitch " I say.

" Hey mixed bitch #2 " I frown.

" How come I can't be number 1? " I ask with my sad face on.

" Cause baby second place don't get a prize. When you gon' relize you waisting yo time ? " She starts singing.

" 2nd place got something to proooovee. Im mixed bitch #2 !! " I sing and we both started cracking the hell up. She jumpped up and pulled me into the biggest hug.

" OMFG I freaking love you. I miss you so much I haven't seen you in forever " she says. -___-

" Bitch we were just together last week " I tell her. She smiled at me. " Oh yeah. " She says. I laugh and shake my head. My best friend is something else boy I tell you.

" So whats up? What we talking about? " I ask her. I just knew when she was hiding something from me whatever this is must have been good because she was glowing.

" I got something big to tell you but promise you won't be mad for me taking so long to tell you " She says.

" Promise "

" Pinky promise? " I pinky promise her and she smiled satisfies. " Ok im- "

" PREGNANT!?? " I interrupt her. shit she was taking too long to spit it out.

" -___- Bitch no...! Im dating Marco! " she says. I just look at her.

" Marco? My baby bestfriend Marco!? My roll dog Marco' Fart in a jar and save it Marco? " She made a disgusting face at the last one and nod yes. " WHY WOULDN'T YALL TELL ME!!??! don't nobody ever tell me nothing!! Beast know don't he!? " I ask. I swear I be the last one to find out everything.

" No he doesn't..We haven't told anybody. It happen a little bit after you and Beast tied the knot. We were looking for you guys then boom bam saw how much we had in common " She says with the biggest Kool aid man smile.

" WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES NOW!! O M GEE! " I gush. She rolled her eyes.

" Do we really want to go on double dates with them two? Have you seen Kemontre's and Marco out in public? How they act? Plus they have some weird Vinny and Pauly D type bro mance " She says. I laugh that was true.

" Im happy. I wish you would have told me sooner " I say.

" Me too....But where you and beast having sex while we were on the phone last night? " My face turn bright red. I told him to stop! Now she's going to have all kinds of jokes about this

" I need to go talk to my moms " I change the subject.

" Don't change the subject .."

" Im not. You and Marco have sex yet? You're supposed to wait til you're married " I tease. Her face turned red this time.

" Im not getting married at 18 like you. cause- " She pause. " IM BOUT TO HIT THE CLUB AND DANCE LIKE A STRIPPER! "

I ctfu. " No boo. You got a nigga and you ain't throwed off no types of liquor. Tell me about Marco D game " I just wanted to mess with her. I miss these bestfriend times were We don't have a care in the world.

Friend Talk...

*

*

*

*

Beast

I don't know how to say the interview went. Im not this 9 to 5 type guy. That just ain't me. Every since I met Beauty and we settled down Im not the same nigga but Im to deep to give it up. I got to grind its like a addiction. Once you make yo first bill from slangin and is able to pay the bills without a care in the world you just want it. I want to be husltin'

I walked into the trap house.

" Beast " I dap Marco and the rest of the boys. Beauty thought I wasn't like this no more. That I gave the streets up years ago. I just can't. I need it. I want it. I crave it.

Beast to these streets. What you know about me?

" Whats up..Where that pack at? " I ask dapping Troy my little supply boy. He was a preppy white boy. He hand me the brown paper sack with the weed in it and molly pills.

" Whats up " Marco ask.

" Working. Beauty went to met Ray ass and talk about god knows what " I say. He laughed.

" Me and Ray dating " I looked at him like he was crazy.

" You settling down, boy!? " I punch him lightly.

" Hell I ain't say all of that. We seeing where this thang is going. Im not go be married at 18. Our names ain't Beautiful and Kemontre " He says. I laughed.

" What ever. But don't you fuck Ray over. Thats my girls bestfriend and my big head " I tell him. Im not the only bad boy.

" Yeah yeah yeah. her and Beauty go text me talking about some double dates " He says. I sighed. They already started.

" Psh. Man let me go take care of this and im a holla at you later " I say dapping him.

" Yeah but...was you and Beauty having sex on the phone!? " I bust out laughing. " Don't lie either I was there and you was on speaker "

I just walked away not answering him. " Don't walk away. Was she wet? " He is such a prev. I flip him the finger for talking about my wife and go closing the door behind me. I tuck the bag inside my jacket.

" Freeze get on the ground " I look at the cop standing in front of me. Fuck somebody set me up....