Too much Drama

Beast ***

I sat the phone down. Fake ass voicemail and I swear when I see Rayanna big head ass im going to fuck her up. I know she be probably thinking thats the funniest shit in the world.

I dialed her back again. " Hello? "

" Is you with Beauty? " I ask. " Yeah. Her mom boyfriend got into a car accident. " She says. That wasn't a surprise. This was all apart of my game. The boyfriend down just her mom left to go.

" Oh shit for real? He breathing? " I ask.

" He's in a full body cast. It's bad. Nobody can get a hold of Bea's mom " She says. " Ok. Just let Bea try to get ahold of her mom. I'll see her when she gets home. Y'all be safe " I say. I was just playing my part. I'm all innocent until futher notice right?

I called up my cousin Nicky. Whenever I need a female put in line. Nicky is the person to call. She always falls through for me.

" What is it little cuz? " She ask.

" I need you handle something for me Nick.. Just don't be too agressive. last time you had the girl in the E.R " I says. Nicky be thug about her shit for real. So I knew I could count on her.

.

*

*

*

*

Unknown

I seen the car he told me about. shit Lil cuz needed me and my peoples help so it wasn't nothing but a thang. I can make it happen. " Ight pull ya mask out " I say to the click. My 2 boys pulled the red bandanna's over the lower half of their face and I pulled on my baby's Ski mask..He was the one who got me into street shit.

I walked up to the car with them and just started tearing that motherfucker up. Window's. Tires. Taking my crow bar down the sides of it.. I look over at lil Edo and he taking a piss on it. " Ewww! You nasty ass! Nobody said let you're grass snake out on it! " I say full of disguist. He shrug.

" When you got to go you got to go " he reply. We had done a good job. Next thing I know secrety running out.. " rent a cops!! "

And we all took off. " My car! " The lady runs out screaming. She end up grabbing a hold of Edo and he pissed on her. " ahh "

Her ass let go then and we took off running to the get a way car. Fat ass play cops couldn't even keep up.

" He just R.Kelly'd her ass " We all bust out into fits of laughter.

" Forget y'all " His pissy ass says.

.

*

*

*

*

Beauty

I walked into Beast. It was along day. First the perv and then my mom car got messed up. She stunk too. Even though I felt bad for her I was not going back home with her. That shit was out of the question for real.

I came and sat on Beast bed. He was scrolling through his phone. he glanced up at me then looked back to his phone. " Tell Ray I said her ass better take that stupid ass voicemail off for I fuck her up. I have been getting tricked all day by that. " He says. I chuckle.

" I'll mention it to her " I say kicking off my shoes. I had something to tell him but I really didn't know how too.

" Everything ok? " He ask. " Fine. Im hungry. You hungry? Want to go get something to eat? " I ask.

" You know you only babble when you're nervous. Whats up? "

" Nothing, bae. can we go please " I say. " Fine let me get my keys and put on a shirt " He says.

***

We sat down looking over the menu. " You ready to order? " The waitress comes over. Not once did she look at me. She smiled at him and licked her lips. She had the game all fucked up! I was not in the mood. i was going through too much drama and I was tired and fed up. She was about to make me let it all out on her.

" Umm just let us get a dozen wings to share. And 2 sprites " He ordered for us. " Anything else? " She ask still looking at him with this ugly ass smile. I so wanted to slap it off her face. How rude can you be?

" Thats it! " I say with hella attitude. She finally looks up at me then walks off. " Ooh I swear to god females are so fucking rude "

" Babe calm down don't even sweat it "

" Did you not see her!? No that is so rude. You have you're arms around me and here she is still flirting and licking her crusty ass lips " I was so upset.

" Awww I love it when you're jealous " He kissed my lips once.

" And stop talking about people. You kno tha saying. You talk about somebody then yo kids come out like that. I don't need my kids looking like ' who did it and why ' " He says and we both bust out into laughter. he is such a joke.

" Shut up! " I slap his chest. He kissed me one more time. " Now what was on you're mind that had you babbling? "

" Its about me moving " I say. He looked at me. " When did we decide you were leaving me? That never came up " He reply just as her rude ass came back with our drinks.

" I want to go stay with my dad, Kemon " I tell him. He sighed....