Run Away love

*** Rayanna ***

Her mom came to me crying about how she ran away. And forced me to take her to Beast house today.

" What do I do? Beauty will hate me if I help her find them " I say.

" So you think they ran away together? " Marco ask.

" Probably. She had to move and if he's missing the day she's missing. They together " I say.

We driving and have been for 20 minutes. I can see the irritated look on her face.

" Make a right. " She does. " Make another right " I lie. She does.

" Make another right. " She sighed mad. " Make two more rights "

" Ray!! We been this was four times. Tell me now! This is for beauty safety! " She yell

" I forgot! " I lie.

" Rayanna! Tell me now! " She yell

" ok ok stop yelling! " I showed her. We pulled up to his mom's house.

" Yeah? " His mom open the door.

" I'm looking for Beast " She says.

" My son. Can I help you he not here "

" Well I'm Beauty mother. "

" his friend? " She ask.

" Girlfriend actually. Him and my daughter was dating "

" What the hell did he do now? He hurt her! ?"

" I think he snook over my house and they ran off together sometimes last night. I denied them of being together and was sending her away anyway to her dads. They ran away to stop it " She tell.

" I don't know. I haven't talked to him in a few days. " She tell her.

" Can you try calling? " They did. And he didn't answer.

" Ima try to get in touch with his ass and when I do I will call you. " His mom says.

" Ok thanks " Beautiful mom was crying. I felt bad and worried for her.

What if she didn't run away with him? And was out there alone? Beast and his mom can go days without talking or her knowing where he is.

I just hoped my girl was okay.

" Mama where beast? " One of beast little sisters came up and then she shut the door.

*

*

*

Beast

I put the last bag in and we got back in the car. We made a little stop to shop and eat then where back on the road to Vegas.

I held her hand as we drove. And my phone kept ringing. Marco, Moms, and a few numbers I didn't know.

" That's ray! " She grab my phone. And answered it. " Ray! "

" Where are you!? Everybody is looking for y'all. And your mom going to file a missing person report. " She says. We signed.

" Did I just hear Beast!? "

" Yes. " She says.

" She made me take her to your mom's " She says.

" What! What did she say? " I say.

" Just trying to find yall. Where are you? " She asked.

" We're getting married " Beauty say.

" You what! You too young " She says.