Quackity x male reader

Cw

No spell check
Coming out as lgbt

Summary; Quackity is streaming but M/n doesn't know and walks in.

3rd person pov

It was a normal steam. Quackity was in a call with dream, sapnap, and Karl. They were all just messing around. Karl and Sapnap flirting as usual while Quackity was explaining how he wasn't a iPad kid. "Chat stop calling me a iPad kid!" Dream let out a small wheeze "you do look like one though" Karl added before laughing. Quackity started fake crying in autotune.

M/n was in the kitchen. He was making his f/f (favourite food) for him and Alex. M/n was in a f/c (favourite colour) hoodie and black sweat pants. M/n soon finished the food and put in on two plates, one for him and the other for his boyfriend.

M/n walked towards his room and placed his plate on his bed. He then grabbed Alex's plate and brought it to his room.

M/n opened the door to his boyfriends room and saw him infront of his computer. M/n didn't know Quackity was streaming, but he knew he was in call with some of his friends. No-one knew Quackity had a partner. But most people in the DreamSMP knew he was bi (Quackity is bi in this). M/n walked towards his boyfriend and placed his plate of food on his desk before giving him a small kiss. "I made you food" M/n started to leave the room "love you Alex! I'll be In my room!" M/n left the room and closed the door behind him. He heard a muffled "I love you too M/n!"

M/n smiled as he walked towards his room and sat down on his bed, eating his food and putting on f/s (favorite show)

Meanwhile with Quackity everyone in call was silent from shock and chat was going insane spamming "ALEX HAS A BOYFRIEND?!", "WHATTTT?!!?" Quackity let out his nervous laugh before everyone in the call started yelling "QUACKITY YOU HAVE A PARTNER?!" Dream and Sapnap yelled at the same time. Quackity was bright red "u-uh yeah thats my boyfriend, M/n. Uh so I guess this is a coming out stream now huh?" Quackity let out another nervous laugh before grabbing a bi flag that was out of view from the stream. He started moving the flag around "uh so I'm bi and I have a boyfriend!" He quickly glanced over to chat only to see supportive things in chat.

"That's amazing! But when did you get a boyfriend? And how come you never told us?!" Karl's shouted. "Oh! Uh we've been dating for about six months I think, also I've been waiting to tell you but I didn't know when to"

------------------------------

Timeskip to the end of the stream

------------------------------

"Okay I think I'm gonna end stream now! Bye Chat!" He said as he waved to the camera and ended the stream. He immediately opened up twitter and when he did he saw the clip of M/n walking in, giving him food and kissing him, along with him saying 'i love you m/n!' he liked the tweet then continued scrolling. Not long later seeing a fanart of him holding the bi flag. 'jesus people are fast' he thought as he liked the tweet. "Quackity you there?" He heard through his headphones. "Yeah I'm here Karl I was just scrolling through twitter"

Quackity heard the door open and saw M/n walk in. Quackity turned his chair to face his Boyfriend, "Hello Guapo (handsome in Spanish)" M/n only walked towards him and sat on his lap, straddling him. The black haired boy went bright red and M/n laughed "you get flustered so easily" "oh um M/n so when you came in to give me food? Well I was streaming and now everyone knows I have a boyfriend and I'm Bi" Quackity said as he put his hands on M/ms hips, slowly moving them up and down. He was worried M/n would get angry at him but M/n only let out a surprised "oh well can't undo it now" and relaxed, putting his head in the crook of Alex's neck.

Alex was surprised, but happy non-thenless. He relaxed and leaned into M/ns body. "That's Gay!" Sapnap and Karl yelled through the headphones. "OW TF?! Oh I forgot you where here" Quackity yelled back, forgetting he was in a call with his friends. "Are they wrong though?" Dream added. "Touche, Dream, Touche" Quackity added back, causing everyone in the call to laugh, including M/n.

"So uh M/n right? Dose he play Minecraft?" Dream asked causing Quackity to fake gasp "ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!" he yelling in a joking way. M/n let out a low laugh. "Yeah I play sometimes, I'm pretty good at building" M/n says, making sure the mic picked it up. "Do you have a Setup? If so we could all play sometime" Dream said. "Yeah! We could! Maybe we could play on the dreamsmp!" Quackity said, clearly excited. "Alright I'll give you guys my discord" M/n turned around and went up to Alex's computer. He typed in his discord username along with the numbers. Alex knew M/n wouldn't cheat on him so he wasn't worried about M/n giving his friends his discord. Not long later he got a few notifications from his phone. It was the discord friend requests, M/n accepted them quite fast before checking the time. "1:27am"
M/n said under his breath. Almost on sync, Alex Yawned. "Aww baby are you tired?" M/n asked. "Mhm" He replied "do you wanna cuddle?" "Yeah". "Aww Quackity is a softie for M/n~" Sapnap cooed. "NO IM NOT SHUT UP SA-" Quackity was cut off by M/n grabbing the tip of his chin and placing a soft kiss on his lips. When M/n broke the kiss Alex whined. "Okay boys me and Alex are gonna head off to sleep" M/n said to the others in call. "Goodnight M/n! Goodnight Quackity!" They said before
M/n left the call and turned off the computer.

"Okay come on let's go to bed" M/n said as he turned towards the black haired man. "Mhh only if you give me a kiss"
M/n walked over and kissed Quackity before grabbing his hand and bringing him to their room. They got into bed and turned of the lamp. M/n moves so his face is in the crook of Alex's neck and he is laying on top his chest. "Goodnight Alex, I love you" M/n says as he feels his eyelids grow heavy. "I love you too M/n" was the last thing they both heard before they both fell asleep.

------------------------------

End

1154 words