Party

Tae POV

Disco lights, loud music and lots of drinks. Everybody is here to have fun. We are right now in a night club of Hawaii. Why Hawaii ? Because I'm here with my brothers and best friend on vacation. Jiminie and I sneaked out of the hotel room from Jinnie to party all night at the club. 

And let me tell you we are having lots of fun...

Disco, Dance and Drinks. This is what its called life. Aish, I'm exhausted . We went to the bar and ordered some drinks. We were drinking when a voice came from the side.

" Will you like to dance with me. " 

We turned to see the owner of the voice. It was mint color haired man on his early 20s . He was asking Jimin for dance. I see someone was getting excited. Jimin turned back to me biting his lips with excitement. I nodded in approval. He took Jimin's hand and both went to the dance floor. 

" Guess our friends are set for the night. " Somebody said to me. I looked at my right to find a bunny boy smiling at me.

"I guess so ! " I said sipping my drink. 

" Hi I'm Jungkook and you are ? " He said raising his hands infront of me. Should I say my real name to a total stranger in a unknown club of foreign nation. Well not to mention my best friend is currently snuggling with the friend of this stranger. 

Hi...

I'm.....

Taehyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of this chap ?

💜💜🐯🐰💜💜