Sweet Night

Jungkook POV

" What are you doing here Kook?"

A voice brought me back from my trance. From the past 2 hours I have been sitting near the shores staring to the ocean. Don't know why.

" Lost somewhere?" Yoongi asked sitting beside him.

" More like lost someone." I said with a sad tone.

" The guy from the club?" he asked and Jungkook just shrugged the question.

" He must be good to make you like this." Yoongi said with a smirk.

" We didn't do anything hyung..... Well, we did but we didn't had sex. "

" What? Really? I thought you finally lost your virginity last night. Then what you did the whole night? "

" Just something worth remembering." I said looking at the vast shore .

Jungkook got up and left without looking back. Yoongi took a deep breath looking at the disappearing figure.

" I guess things has to be handled by me again. " he took out his phone and called someone.

" Hey babe! Wanna hang out tonight? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Yoongi brought Jungkook again to the same club. Well he didn't want to but who can win against Yoongi right. So here they are with Hobi of course who is chatting with her girlfriend on the phone.

Sope tried their level best to make Kook smile but no matter how much they try Jungkook was just lost in his own world until he saw someone entering the club.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

" Jinnie why are we in the club?" A sulking Tae exclaim to his hyung.

" To have fun what else!" Jin said raising his hands dramatically. Taehyung sighed for the nth times. He didn't wanted to be here. More like he was scared to see certain bunny faced man who can certainly blow up his mind.

Jin and Jimin gave each other a knowing look. They entered the club and Taehyung was stared to where his best friend ran off too.

" Yoonie...." Jimin screamed at the top of his voice and jumped on his boyfriend. Yoongi smiled showing his gummy smile and hold his boyfriend firmly in his embrace. He kissed his hair caressing his back.

" How is my babe today?" he asked putting him down. And placed a kiss on his forehead.

" I'm good Yoonie. I missed you so much." he said hugging him again.

" I missed you too babe. So so much." he said kissing his temple again. Both lovers were in their own world not caring for the people around them. Namjin were happy looking at the new couple. Though they don't know Yoongi, they liked him just by how he is talking and taking care of Jimin. The love and care seen in his eyes were enough to say Yoongi is a good guy.

The both couples were having their own conversation not knowing there  two people who were desperate for each other. The moment they saw each other, the whole world had stopped for them. They didn't hear anything even though the club was blasting with loud music.

Jungkook couldn't took his eyes off him. He just wanted to take him in his embrace, prep him with lots of kisses, cuddle him all night but he knows the latter didn't want it. So, with a huge pain in his heart he stayed there just staring at him with desperate eyes.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't raise his eyes. He knows Jungkook was staring at him. He wanted to see him too, talk to him but he was too scared to get hurt. He doesn't want to get his hopes high. Not knowing the latter was already hurt by him.