His home

Back to the hotel

Namjin and Yoonminseok are smiling widely cooing at the couple sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. 

Yes, 

Taekook were sleeping cuddling in the each other. Jin and Jimin were crying silently hugging their partners. Namjoon and Yoongi were smiling looking at them crying. Hobi went closer and took some photos. They were all happy for them. Two strangers who belongs to each other.

Hobi turn around to see Namjin and Yoonmin hugging each other. He smile and gestured them to get out of the room. Namjoon and Yoongi nodded and took Jin and Jimin out of the room.

They all went to Namjin's room. Jin and Jimin were now sharing the photo from Hobi's phone, screaming and cooing over and over again.

" Yoongi, we need to get a room. " He said showing their luggage. 

" I'll arrange that don't worry." Namjoon said took out his phone to call the manager which was his friend. 

" You can have the room next to us guys. Someone will bring the keys for you." He said and Yoonseok nodded their head.

" By the way, I thought the flight took off. So, why you didn't board the flight?" Namjoon said grabbing the two chatter boxes attention. 

" Because this little chatter box messaged us." Yoongi said pulling his boyfriend to a bone crushing hug.

" You messaged them." Jin gasped loudly feeling betrayed.

" Of course I messaged him. Can't let my Tae's first love to vanish forever , Can I now? " He sassed flipping his hair.

" You should have told Tae about it. He was full in panic mode." Jin said hit his forehead.

" Ouch, I didn't tell him because Jungkook didn't want him to know about it." Jimin said rubbing his forehead.

" What do you mean?" Namjoon said in confusion.

" I will tell you hyung. " Yoongi said placing a soft kiss on his forehead. " When Minnie message me about Taehyung, I showed the message to Jungkook but he was not sure if Taehyung really wants him for love or it's just infatuation. So, he asked Minnie not to tell him anything. Jungkook wanted to see his love by his own eyes." 

" Don't take him wrong hyung. He had suffered a lot. After his parents died,  He craved for love but everyone tried to take advantage of him. People tried to befriend him or date him only for his money. For the first time he liked someone and craved for him. But when Taehyung rejected him. His heart crushed. He really liked him. So he wanted to see if Taehyung also craves for him."

Namjin looked at each other and nodded with a smile. They know how Jungkook would have felt. It's the exact way how Taehyung feel. 

Craves for love but scare to get deceived.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Jungkook woke up when the sun rays hit his face. He blinked once or twice before rubbing his eyes. He tried to turn around but to his luck something was attached to him. Something really heavy on his chest. 

He looked down only to see a bunch of fluffy hair  over his face. Taehyung was sleeping on his chest hugging him like his life depends on it. Jungkook chuckled and caress his hair a little.

" Wake up angel." He said softly. Taehyung whined and turned his face to the other side.

" Wake up love. You might be hungry."  Taehyung opened his eyes slowly rubbing his eyes with his sleeves. He looked at Jungkook with a pout. 

"cute" That's all Jungkook could think now. He stared at the pout. He wants to taste it once more. He traced his lips with his hands. Taehyung noticed his stares. But there was no lust in his stares. Taehyung only saw love and longing for him in those eyes.                                            

"You can kiss them if you want Kookie." He whispered shyly. Jungkook was brought out of the trance. He blinked few times to register what he just heard. Taehyung pecked his lips quickly and hide his face. Jungkook Taehyung giggled looking at the bunny. And Jungkook was dead by now. This smile just took his breathe away. The smile to die for. He will forever try to keep this smile on his lips. He promised himself to love him with all his heart. Make him the happiest person in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

One last Chapter