That Night

When life gives us something we don't appreciate it. And you know it's value it's too late.

Here Taehyung is crying crazily clutching a pillow, hiding his face in it. He can't think anything but the bunny faced man.

All he could see was his sad face. His teary eyes were torturing him. He rubbed his eyes and took out his phone. The pictures they took together were mocking him. Telling him this could have been their future only if he had given him a chance.

He was mourning in grief when the door burst open by his best friend.

" What the fuck did you do you bitch." Jimin shouted at him angrily.

Taehyung didn't say anything and looked away wiping his tears.

" they are going back tomorrow you dumb bitch. He said you don't love him. He was crying his heart out do you know that . "Jimin sat on the bed. Taehyung shifted his body and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. He hide his face in his lap still not looking at him.

Jimin sighed loudly and caress his hair.

" He is a nice boy Taetae." he said in a calm tone. While all he could hear was soft sniffs from the latter.

" He came back to Yoonie and cried you know. He asked if he could go back to Seoul alone but Yoonie and Hobi hyung didn't want to let him go alone. So they are leaving tomorrow." His grip tighten around Jimin. Tears still following down his eyes. Jimin could feel his shirt getting wet.

" Give him a chance Tae. He is not like him. Everyone is different Tae.

Do you know he is an orphan? " Taehyung stiffed right there. He pulled out and got up rubbing his face with his sleeves.

He looked at Jimin curiously with wide eyes.

" His parents died when he was 10 in an accident. He lives with his uncle who apparently is Yoonie's father. He has never been any relationship as he is focusing in his career but a certain bear took is breath away in a blink of an eye. The when he saw you in the market he couldn't stop himself from stalking you everywhere. He had been madly following you everywhere you go from 7 days Tae." he said wiping his(Tae) tears.

" Now that you are listening, do you want to know what happened that night. " Jimin asked softly. Taehyung looked down biting his lips.

Yes he is dying to know what happened. He is dying to know more about him. He is dying to go back to him and hug him just if he had some courage.

He nodded his head slowly still looking down. Jimin smiled a little. Taehyung finally wants to know his side of the story. Hope things would change by the end of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Flashback

" Guess our friends are set for the night. " Somebody said to me. I looked at my right to find a bunny boy smiling at me.

"I guess so ! " I said sipping my drink.

" Hi I'm Jungkook and you are ? " He said raising his hands infront of me. Should I say my real name to a total stranger in a unknown club of foreign nation. Well not to mention my best friend is currently snuggling with the friend of this stranger. 

Hi...

I'm.....

Taehyung.

.

.

.

.

.