Breakfast

NO POV

Taehyung

What in the fucking world is happening here? One moment I was having the day of my life . Partying hard in the club an next moment I found myself naked with some stranger in some hotel room. I was with Jiminie all drinking dancing and having a good time. But never imagined waking up to a total stranger that to without even wearing my boxers. What the fuck did we do last night? I'm not saying he is not handsome, he is the most charming guy I have ever seen but I need to remember losing my virginity dude. It should be special you know not some one night stand. It's important to me. How can he have sex with a drunk guy without my consent ? What the fuck. I so want my virginity back ..... 

Jungkook

What in the name of banana milk is happening here. (Sorry I had too :D) The other night I was having one heck of a night. Partying with my best friends. Being myself with the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Cuddles kisses and what not.... It was an amazing night.... I wanted to stay with this angel for ever but may be dreams never comes true. The moment the morning ray hits the land, he doesn't even know me. He don't remember what sinful moves he was trying on me the other night... Like what the actual fuck !

No POV

Taehyung went to shower without saying anything else. Jungkook order some food and waited for Taehyung to come out of the shower. He was not sure what to say to the angel who stole his heart just in one day. It was like love in first sight for Jungkook but for Taehyung it was a mistake. Mistake that he did when he was drunk.

Tae finished his shower and looked himself in the mirror. He was covered in hickeys. There was red purple marks all over his body. He touched the hickeys slightly with his hands and smiled shyly. He was wondering if it was good to have his first night with a handsome guy or be sad that it was with a unknown stranger.

Taehyung dressed up and came out of the bathroom. Jungkook looked at the door curiously. Tae looked on the floor not wanting to look straight to the handsome guy standing in front of him. Jungkook was nervous as hell what if his angel left him without letting him explain anything. He bit his lips and broke the silence.

"Hi !"

"H-hey ! "

" I ordered breakfast for us. Let's eat. "

" No actually.... My family might be worried about me.... I should leave... " Jungkook immediately with fear in his eyes.

" No stay please.... It's just breakfast.... " Jungkook pled nervously which didn't went unnoticed by the other standing in front of him.  Tae wonder why was he so nervous for. Both settle on the bed grabbing a plate of delicious looking pancakes which were actually Tae's favorites.

 Both settle on the bed grabbing a plate of delicious looking pancakes which were actually Tae's favorites