Nothing to remember

NO POV 

"You have to stop drinking Taebear." Namjoon said caressing his hair.

" I - I "

" I what? You never remember anything you do when you are drunk and now you topped someone when you were drunk. Poor thing doesn't even know you were a bottom." Jin said sipping his tea.

" How can you do that to the poor bunny Taetae? He took care of you the whole night. Even when you puke on his sexy white shirt and you ungrateful brat don't remember topping him. " Jimin said wiping his fake tears.

" Shut it Chim..... There is nothing to remember here because I'm damn sure I won't top anyone. That means nothing happened between us and whatever happened yesterday it doesn't matter. He is just a stranger whom I don't wanna see again." He said and went to his room without waiting for anyone's reply. The remaining 3 just stared at the disappearing figure of the latter.

~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Taehyung went to the balcony to get some fresh air. He was staring blanking to the shore when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back only to see his best friend smiling at him.

" Enjoying the view?" 

" Not really." He said without looking at him.

" You know you can't judge everyone just because of him." Jimin said leaning on the railing. Taehyung has always been the person who dreams for his prince charming until that day.

" I don't want to be broken like her Chim." He said calmly.

" He can be different Tae. "

" You can't say that in one night Chim! She lived with him for 16 years Chim. 16 years still he left her. Love is not for me. He is just a drunk hook up that's it." Tae tried to hide his teary eyes but Jimin knows better.

" I hope you can tell that to your heart and eyes as well Taetae. " he rubbed his back smoothly. Taehyung blinked multiple times to avoid the tears.

" Just to let you know he asked if you are okay. " Taehyung wiped his face looking at him.

" How did you know?"

" His best friend is my boyfriend." he said winking at him with a teasing smile. And Tae could just curse his fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

They really work hard i know but i think their busy schedule and lack of rest and thi many concert is making this damn bighit announce many times. Now i hate to get any notifications.
I don't want to read " this is bighit music" 😤
Get well soon babes jinhopekook
Jinnie got use your hand much. Take rest
Hobi your resting there right?
Kookie babe your voice is making me cry. Please take care babe