The lost boy

Tears... 

When a person is emotionally vulnerable, they cry. whether it's out of grief, love, passion, or another strong emotion. They shed tears pouring out their emotion. 

But here a sad boy is standing in the middle of the airport. Without shedding a single drop. His heart is screaming loudly inside but outside no one can say he is hurt. He is staring nowhere in particular but his heart is searching for someone. Wants him to be with him in his arms but the lost the chance.

A pair of arms pulled him towards him and wrapped him in his embrace.

" You can cry Taebear. I'm here for you. " It was Jimin who pulled him to a tight hug.  " Your not alone this time bear I'm here." He said rubbing his back. Jin pulled him and cupped his face with both hands.

" Look at me Taebear. See we are here. Minnie, Joonie and me. You still have us bear. We have always been there for you." Jin said and hugged the boy who still didn't say a word nor shed a drop of tear.

Jinnie , Jonnie and Minnie hugged the lost boy but his heart was still searching for someone else who could comfort his lost heart.

He left me....

I lost him....

Everyone leaves you Tae. Nobody will stay with you forever...

Nothing new Tae. Nobody loves you to stay forever. He just left you like everyone...

It's your fault you lost the chance...

He was here for you but you ignored him and didn't gave him a chance and now destiny is not giving you a chance...

It's your fault you lost him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

12 years ago

" Sorry Yuna but I don't love you anymore. Please sign these papers."

" We are together from 16 years Hanbin. How can you do this to me? "

" It was a arranged marriage Yuna. I never fell in love with you, you know that. Our parents forced us to marry. I thought may be one day we will feel for you but it never happened. "

" And what about our kids? Don't you love them too? Aren't they your kids?"

" Yuna 16 years I have lived a life without love. I was just breathing. But with her I feel alive. Now when I found someone please don't stop me. I love our kids and will always love them but I can't be happy like this."

" I have spend my 16 years with you too Hanbin. You didn't felt loved because you never gave love to us. You never spend time with us. I thought you were busy in the company but all this time you were cheating on me."