Who Are You ?

Tae POV

A sting pain was felt in my head. I guess I drank a lot yesterday. It was a heck of a party. My head was paining heavily. I tried to turned to the other side but I couldn't move. I felt a pair of heavy hands wrapped around me, holding me tightly.

" Ahhhh Jiminie.... Your so heavy.... move. " 

I tried to move his hands but it was of no use. He snuggle to me more closer but suddenly my I felt something which made my eyes wide open. I felt his bare chest against my bare back. Not just back I swear I felt something down there poking me. Wait are we naked ? His hands travelling through my stomach. He rubbed his face on the back of my neck and kiss the nape.

" Good Morning Angel ! " he said with a raspy voice.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh "  I turned around to see a naked man sleeping right next to me. I looked at me and found myself naked too. I covered myself with the sheet. But it was a damn mistake cause i swiped all the sheet for me leaving him naked infront of me. Which means I can see his ..... that standing hard and big in front of me.

"W-who are you? " I asked throwing a pillow towards him. He chuckled and took the pillow over his lap.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are we....... naked ? "

"Did we ..... did it ? "

"OMG DID I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A STRANGER?"

Jungkook POV 

The bright light from the window was hitting my eyes but I still didn't wanted to wake up. I had a really beautiful night and I want to stay right here with the one who made it special. I felt him moving. He tried to move my hands.

" Ahhhh Jiminie.... Your so heavy move. " He said in his raspy morning voice.

Jiminie? Who is that ? Whoever that is I still don't want to leave this precious right now. I snuggled to him and hold him tightly. I travelled my hands all over his stomach. His skin is so soft. I leaned close to him. His scent is so tempting. I rubbed my face on the back of his neck and kissed him on the nape of his neck.

" Good Morning Angel ! "

He turned immediately and screamed on the peak of his voice. " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....." His scream made me broke the hug. He looked at me with a shocked face. He looked at me from up to down and to himself. He pulled the sheet to cover his naked body.

"W-who are you? " he throw a pillow towards me. Oh I think he is shy of looking at my junior. I chuckled and cover it with the pillow.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are we....... naked ? "

"Did we ..... did it ? "

"OMG did I lost my virginity to a stranger. "

I looked at him shocked. We had the perfect night and now he doesn't remember it ?

"You don't remember ? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it good ?

💜💜🐯🐰💜💜