That Night 2

Jungkook carried Taehyung and went out the room. Yoonminseok followed them quietly.

Once they were out the club Hobi brought his car and Jungkook laid Taehyung inside the car. He was about to get inside when he heard a shy Jimin behind him.

" Are you sure about this? I don't want to trouble you guys. We just met and you all have helped us alot." Jimin said fidgeting his fingers looking anywhere but Yoongi.

Jungkook smiled looking at his friend who has been staring at Jimin all night.

" You are our friend now Jimin-shi. You won't be any trouble. Moreover I will not be at peace if I don't see you both safe and sound back to the hotel." Jungkook said with a smile. Yoongi came forward and caught him hand softly. Jimin looked at him finally.

" Let us drop you beautiful. I will not feel good if I leave you here. "Yoongi said with a smile. Jimin looked down shyly and nodded his head.

Jungkook smiled, finally the grumpy cat is falling for someone and he can't be more happier for them. He turned and entered the car only to find it empty.

" Where is Tae? "

The door at the other side was open. And there he saw a wobbling figure dancing in front of a restaurant. Some guys were baskin and Taehyung was groving his hips sexily.

Jungkook widen his eyes and rushed towards the dancing boy. Taehyung was lost in the music groving his hips in the vibe when he felt a pair of hands pulling him towards a muscular chest.

He looked back and exclaimed loudly.

"KOOKIEEEEEE!" he raised his hands and wrapped it around his neck.

" We need to go back babe."

" No Taetae wants to dance more."

"We will dance back in the hotel babe. Please let's go." he said and was about to pull the boy when he pushed Jungkook and rushed towards the club again but this time Jungkook was fast.

He rushed towards him and wrapped him tightly in his embrace. He giggled jumping in his arms.

Jungkook was staring at his cute acts when he noticed people whispering and smiling looking at them. He looked at his hyungs, who were smiling as well. He rose his eyes in confusion.

Hobi chuckled and pointed at the ceiling. Both Taekook looked up and blushed as they were standing under a mistletoe.

"Look mummy they are standing under the mistletoe.... " a little boy said who was having dinner at the restaurant with his family.

"Are they gonna kiss mummy?" he clapped his hands jumping excitedly. Both Taekook shyly looked away listening to the little boy.

" Please kiss him Mr." The boy said jumping more. 

" Come on Kook. You should not break traditions you know. " Hobi said and winked at him.

" You should not break a little boys heart too. See how excited he is." Yoongi said in  teasing tone. Taehyung bit his lips shyly looking down. Jungkook was just awestruck by the beauty in his arms. He cupped his face with one hand. Another still wrapped around his waist.

He traced his lips slowly with his thumb. Taehyung was stiff suddenly. He gulped hard staring at the others lips. Jungkook could feel his nervousness.

" May be some other day hyung. " He said and pulled away. Taehyung shyly looked away.

On the other hand Jimin was amazed. He couldn't believe someone just said no to kiss him. While the whole world will do anything just to have a piece of him. He really like this boy. Not just by looks but by his soul too.