Bonus 2

Did I made you lose your mind?

Well it happens when you woke up the alien author in me😜😜 🤷🏻‍♀️in the middle of the night. It's 11: 18 pm here and I'm still writing 🤷🏻‍♀️ all thanks to you.

Whole night Taehyung didn't sleep. He just stared at the sleeping bunny beside him with teary eyes.

Jungkook said it's gonna be their last day so he didn't waste it by sleeping. He woke up whole night staring at his love for the last time. He remembered every little moments he spent with him. Every little memories they made together. He remembered everything.

He even tried to figure out what went wrong. But couldn't pin point at anything. May be it's because Taehyung still behaves like a baby with him. Or may be because doesn't do any household works. But again it was Jungkook who asked him not to. He always loved when he acts childish.

Then may be it's because Taehyung was not giving him enough time. He was rising as a big model and he spend very less time home with his love so, may be Kookie lost interest in those days when he was alone in home and Taehyung went for shoots. But Taehyung never wanted to take big projects. It was Jungkook who pushed him forward to pursue his dreams.

But then he remembered the text he got last night.

Lisa

Thank you so much for a wonderful night. I really enjoyed with you.

In their 5 years of relationship, they had never went more then kisses and cuddles. They grind on each other some times and Taehyung had caught Jungkook jerking himself over his photo too. But still Taekook never had intimate relationship. So, that's it. Jungkook is a man afterall. He got desires. He needs to fulfill his needs which Taehyung never fulfilled in those 5 years.

This must be it. This must be the reason he lost his first love. He wished he could turn back time and fulfilled his desires. At least his live wouldn't have left him.

The morning came fast for Jungkook but the night past like hell for Taehyung.

In the morning when he got up, his eyes were red and dark circles clearly visible. He doesn't know when he slept in the night and woke up so late. When he opened his eyes he didn't see Jungkook beside him. He panicked and checked every corner of the room. But he wasn't there.

Taehyung breathe elevated. Did he left him without saying goodbye? He rushed down the stairs towards the kitchen and met with a shirtless Jungkook cooking on the counters.

Taehyung gulped hard watching his love still in the house. Jungkook glanced back when he heard hurried footsteps.

" Oh good morning Tae! You woke up?" Jungkook asked but he didn't say anything just stared at him.

" I made your favorite breakfast today." He said decorating the plates on the table. Taehyung was still staring at him with heavy breathes. Jungkook placed the plates and looked at him but frowned when he saw the younger's state.

Messy hair, dark teary eyes, heavy breathes, lost expression. Looks like Taehyung just had a panic attack. Jungkook threw his apron on the counter and rushed towards him.

" Hey what happened? Are you okay?" he asked with concern but Taehyung's mind was still stuck at the words from last night.

Thank you so much for a wonderful night. I really enjoyed with you.

Sorry Tae. It has to end here. I can't be like this anymore. Today will be the last day of our relationship as boyfriends. Hope you will understand.