Bonus

CoralBlue09 you went right inside my brain and forced me to write this chapter.

Wrote it just now, as in just now, 1 hour may be. So no proofreading.
Enjoy!

5 years.

It was 5 years they went for their vacation. 5 years they met. 5 years they loved.

But nothing is as beautiful as it was before. Nothing seems to be going in right track. Nothing was correct and Taehyung could feel it.

It's been 3 years since Taekook lives together. They were so in love that once they got out of the University they moved in together. Same with Yoonmin too. The both couples were inseparable untill now. Jungkook become the CEO of his father's company which was run by Yoongi's father till date and he elevated his company very fast with his hard work.

Taehyung was very happy with his progress. He himself was working as a model in Gucci and building his career really good.

But now thinks looked different. His boyfriend of 5 years looks different. His relationship of 5 years looked different. The atmosphere in their apartment looks different.

It was almost midnight and he was alone at home.

Due to busy schedule he was not being able to give time to his love nowadays. He returned home late cursing his director for making him stay late as he doesn't want Jungkook to stay alone in their house.

But to his dismay Jungkook was nowhere to be found. He checked his phone there was no calls or messages from him. This never happened. He always informs him where he is and if he will be late but today Jungkook didn't inform him.

He called him but the phone was off. He was about to call his office when he heard the sound of car outside his apartment. He happily rushed towards the balcony but stopped when he saw Kook with a girl hugging each other. He looked through the window hidding behind the curtains.

It's not like he didn't trust him but his heart was not at ease. He saw how the girl was talking shyly with him and how both were catching hands. He gulped hard at the scene. And told himself that everything was ok and it's just his imagination.

The girl went back. Kook waved his hands with a smile and entered the house. Taehyung rushed to their shared rooms and laid down the bed like he was sleeping. Jungkook came in the room and placed his bags on the desk. He took his dress and went to freshen up without acknowledging Tae's presence. No welcome kisses no hugs not even a word. Though Taehyung was acting asleep Jungkook had always acknowledged his presence and kissed him even when he was sleeping.

Taehyung didn't know what was happening. His heart was telling him to go and hug his kookie and prep him with lots of kisses but his mind was telling him to stay quiet and know what happened.

His mind was roaming around all places when he heard a ding sound near by. It was Jungkook's phone. He never checks his phone but something tells him he should today.

He took a deep breathe and took the phone. A notification box popped up in the screen

Lisa

Thank you so much for a wonderful night. I really enjoyed with you.

Every letter stabbed his heart. Every word crushed him to the core. Is it really what he thinks it is.

Is Jungkook cheating on him?

Will he leave him?

Doesn't he loves him now?

Many scenarios were playing in his mind when he heard the bathroom door opened. Taehyung kept the phone on it's place and acted like before.

On the other hand Jungkook took a quick shower and came back in his pajamas. He took his phone rubbing his wet hair. He smiled when he saw the message and went to the balcony dialing the number.

" Hey!"

"....."

" Yes I got your message. I enjoyed tonight with you too."

"....."

" No I haven't talked to him. He is sleeping."

"....."

" I will talk to him tomorrow. And come back to you."

"....."

" goodnight"

Jungkook hung up the phone and went back to the bed. Taehyung couldn't hear the other side but heaeing Jungkook's word he was devastated. His Kookie was cheating on him. After 5 years of relationship, his Kookie decided to left him. Just like his dad. He fell out of love. And he will leave him just like him.

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand caressing his hair, and sodt lips kissing his hair.

" Sorry Tae. It has to end here. I can't be like this anymore. Today will be the last day of our relationship as boyfriends. Hope you will understand." he kissed his hair again and slept on the other side.

Jungkook landed peacefully in his dreams. Little did he know he took away all his (tae) dreams away tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~🐇🐅
It was ended?
Yes
But somebody asked me how was the ever after?
So here it is😜😜