Memories

Taehyung POV

I really did forgot the events from last night. But I remembered some part of after I saw what was stored on my phone. 

Flashback

After Jimin left my room I stayed alone in my room. I tried to sleep but it was not working. There was many thing my stupid mind was thinking. After a lot of thinking and sulking I decided to play some games on my phone instead. I opened my phone and what I saw left me speechless.

There on my wallpaper it was a beautiful picture of me with a bunny man kissing my cheeks. I could see a happy bright smile on my face.

Suddenly I got a flash of some memories. I was happily taking some pictures and he was hugging me tightly from back. Prepping me with lots of kisses.

My sweet angel you won't leave me right?

My breath hitched at the memory. I did left him. He is not hurt right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

The whole night Taehyung looked at the pictures in his phone. The pictures were really sweet and romantic. They were cuddling and kissing in those pictures. Taehyung was always the clingy one but he never liked any stranger touching him. And here he is cuddling and kissing the bunny boy like they have been together for years. Why?

He can't believe he did this when he was drunk. He hated himself for being all lovey dovey with a stranger but a tear slipped his eyes when he found a video of the last night.

There Taehyung was sleeping cuddling close to him and Jungkook was shooting the video. He kept the camera on the table. Both were naked, body filled with red and purple marks. Only the upper body was seen in the video. Jungkook adjusted the blanket to cover Taehyung and kissed his forehead. He pulled him close to his chest. He looked at the camera with a bunny smile.

"My sweet cute adorable angel........ My angel..... I want to be in your embrace forever babe.

Thank you for being with me. I know you just met me. But It's not the first time I met you babe.....I saw you 2 months ago in Seoul art museum but couldn't talk to you there. But when I saw you here with your friends, I felt it was fate to meet you again.

Not trying to be a stalker but I was kind following you from 5 days..... "

He bit his lips and looks at the camera nervously. 

" I saw you 5 days ago in the market angel. You were buying something with your friends. Do you know how ethereal you were looking that day. Your smile just stole my heart instantly." 

Jungkook caressed his hair and adjusted it behind his ears. 

"But that's not  what made me fall for you. " He said showing his bunny smile. 

" When you started playing with the kids in the toys shop. That's when you stole my heart. Just one look and my heart belonged to you babe. You were looking so adorable playing with them. I kept following you everywhere for the last 5 days. Sorry for stalking you my love. You are not angry with me right babe?" 

He said laughing a little. He bopped his nose and placed a kiss on his temple.

" These 5 days were the best for me. Following you around. Staring you all day, hiding quickly if you turn to my side. I observed your every habits, every expression. How much you love strawberries, how you become a kid around your hyungs, how you scrunch your nose when you drink coffee. How you jump in happiness. " 

He smiled showing his bunny smile.

"Every day I felt close to you. Everyday I wanted to know you more. " 

He pulled him more close rubbing his nose on the crook of his neck. 

" Will you say yes if I ask you to be mine babe?"

He pulled back a little looking at Taehyung.

" First thing in the morning, I will ask you tomorrow to become mine forever. Then I will never let you go away from me. Please be mine princess. 

I love you." 

He kissed his forehead and turn off the video.

The whole night Taehyung cuddled his pillow trying to calm his furious heart aching for a certain bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Any Thoughts?