Chapter 51

As summer fully rolled out, Natasha, Fred, George and Adrian all noticed how quieter the streets of Diagon Alley were. Natasha and Adrian had decided to work at the shop with the boys, helping out Hogwarts students get revenge on Filch.

Angelina had arrived back a few days ago, and she would be taking over Adrian and Natasha's roles once their Auror training started. They had passed their N.E.W.T.s with top marks, as expected by all of their teachers, and Minerva had even travelled down to the shop to congratulate them.

Today was a busy day, as students came in for the new products the twins had just released. It was a Friday, which meant the shop would be closing up early. Natasha was busy stocking up the Love Potions, when someone politely tapped her shoulder.

She turned around, to come face to face with Oliver Wood, the old quidditch captain from Hogwarts. "Ollie Wood, it's been a few years," Natasha said, jumping off of her stepladder to give the older boy, or well man now, a hug.

"Well, I heard Fred and George are doing well, and I know it would have been easier to send them a letter but everything's being tracked now, so I thought I'd just deliver it personally," Oliver replied, and Natasha nodded, looking around for her pair of favourite redheads.

"Hey Adrian!" she called out, and the dark-haired boy looked towards her from the counter, his eyes lingering on Oliver. Oliver glanced at him back, and his lips curved up in a smirk. Adrian blushed before turning his attention to Natasha.

"Do you know where the boys are?" Natasha asked, and Adrian pointed his finger up, once again stealing a glance at Oliver. This time, Oliver blushed, and Natasha noticed, pushing the boy towards Adrian. "He's single Ollie," she said simply, before disappearing upstairs.

As she sought for the twins, Oliver walked over to the counter, absentmindedly picking up a quidditch toy. "You were the chaser for Slytherin, weren't you?" Oliver asked, and Adrian nodded, looking up at the man.

"Certainly was, though having Marcus Flint as a captain was definitely a reason for any new member to throw themselves off of the Astronomy tower," he replied, a small smile gracing his face.

"You were one of the only ones to ever shake hands at the end of a match, I respected you quite highly during school for that," Oliver said, leaning against the counter with one elbow. His red shirt was unbuttoned at the top, and it took every bit of self-restraint for Adrian to not look past his torso.

"As much as it pains me to say having Slytherin pride and all, your team really was at its best with you as captain. Though I hear now that Harry Potter has just been selected as captain, and there'll be no doubt that he'll take after you," Adrian said, and Oliver smiled at the mention of Harry being captain.

"Ollie! I got the twins," Natasha said, as the boys came down the staircase behind her. They laughed as they saw Oliver and clapped his back, not having seen the man for two years.

"Angelina was ruthless mate, I can see why you chose her as your replacement," George said, as Fred quickly helped a young girl get an Umbridge toy from the high shelf.

"I was not ruthless, I was just getting hard work from you all," the girl said, coming in from Diagon Alley. She had just been out for lunch with Alicia and held a small brown paper bag in her hand, full of muffins for Adrian, Fred, George and Natasha.

"Ah Angelina, I wasn't aware you were staying here, though it helps in my giving out these letters," Oliver said, pulling out three envelopes from his back pocket.

"What are these for Wood?" Fred asked, and Oliver grinned.

"I've just managed to earn myself a spot as permanent keeper on Puddlemere United full time!" he said with glee, and Angelina shrieked, pulling him into a hug. Fred and George shook his hands as Natasha slipped behind the counter, lazily standing next to Adrian.

"Imagine dating the keeper of Puddlemere United," she whispered, and Adrian kicked her leg lightly.

"He might not even be gay or bisexual Natasha, I don't want to embarrass myself," Adrian said with a small frown, his brows creasing. She sighed and looped her arm with his, kissing his cheek.

"Adrian, you are one of the bravest people I know. Heck, you turned away from your family because it was the right thing to do, and that's one of the hardest things in life anyone can do. Oliver right there, is one of the kindest people you will meet, and the heart of a lion. There's no harm in asking, otherwise I'd hex his ass," Natasha said supportively, and Adrian looked down to her, trying his hardest to smile.

"Hey Natasha, you're welcome to swing by my welcoming party if you want," Oliver said, and Natasha grinned.

"Can we bring Adrian too?" she asked slyly, and Adrian blushed, fiddling with his fingers. Oliver smiled and nodded.

"The more the merrier." He winked at Adrian and walked back out of the store, with the rest of the residents of the flat upstairs looking at Adrian with amused expressions. He groaned and headed straight upstairs, earning laughter from his friends.

Natasha shook her head, just as Fred snuck a kiss onto her cheek. "Hey, you'll ruin my foundation," she whined, and Fred wrapped his arms around her waist from behind her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you this darling? You don't need makeup, you look like a queen just the way you are," he said, repeatedly pressing kisses to her cheek. She grumbled but couldn't resist smiling, her affection for her boyfriend numbing any anger towards him.

"So, Adrian and Ollie huh?" she said, expertly changing the subject. The store was slowly filing out as 5:30 was drawing close, and Fred chuckled, pressing one last kiss to Natasha's cheek.

"Never thought I'd see it, but they'd be the right fit for each other. Oliver needs someone who will show him the things in life that are good that aren't related to quidditch, and Adrian needs someone stable who will help him conquer his fears," the boy said, catching a customer's snitch just before it hit Natasha.

"Wow, when did you become a seeker?" Natasha asked with surprise, as Fred threw the snitch back.

"Since I became your catch baby," he said with a wink, before heading off to help a girl staring at the love potions.