Chapter 61

Christmas crept onto the Weasley and Black family like a panther, and soon enough, it was the day the Hogwarts Express was bringing back those who were staying home for the holidays.

Fred, Natasha, Molly and Arthur were waiting by the station for Ginny and the Golden Trio, wrapped up in scarves, cloaks, gloves and any spells they could muster. Thankfully, the station was always relatively warm, but the chill of the London air outside made Natasha's bones freeze.

"Any ideas on when your wedding will be?" Molly asked, and Fred looked at Natasha before pulling her close.

"Actually, we were thinking of having a small reception during this winter break, maybe alongside Remus and Tonks. I know you've been planning Bill and Fleur's wedding for the summer, but we don't need anything too big. We know how much we love each other, and honestly, weddings suck," Fred finished, earning a laugh from Arthur and wide-eyes from Molly.

"B-But, the dress! The food! How big is small?" she spluttered, flustered, and Natasha grabbed her arm gently, calming the woman down.

"The dress I tried on a month ago fits perfect, my mother and you can cook up a delicious feast, and only my family, your family, Dora and Remus' families, and the closet Order members."

Molly nodded slowly, just as the scarlet steam train pulled in, and Natasha took a step back, awaiting the rush of students. Seventh years were the first off, followed by glum-looking sixth years, including Harry and Ron, who looked queasy.

Hermione on the other hand was glowing, her hair pinned back perfectly and a beam on her face. "Holiday homework is not that horrid Ronald." Her voice rang out throughout the whole train station, and Ron groaned just as they reached Molly.

"Can I drop out like Fred and George?" he asked, and Molly grabbed his arm, rolling her eyes and pointing her finger at him.

"You step one foot out of those grounds during school and I'll make sure you never remember the meaning of the word freedom Ronald Weasley," she threatened lowly, her face turning to a bright smile as Harry and Hermione came up to her.

"Harry. Hermione. I'm so glad you can come back with us for Christmas. I hope school's been well," she said lovingly, and she pulled them both into a hug as Ron turned to Fred and Natasha.

"Haven't missed much, have I?" he questioned, and Natasha shook her head.

"Charlie and Penny got engaged, Fred, Remus, Tonks and I are having a joint wedding next week, and Adrian and Oliver finally labelled their relationship," she said. Ron's jaw dropped and his face scrunched with confusion before he shook his head.

"You know what? Forget I asked," he groaned, and Arthur held his arm out, ready to apparate with Ron.

"Right now, Hermione with Natasha, Ginny with Fred and Harry with Molls," he ordered, and everyone grabbed their respective partner before apparating to the Burrow, where everyone, bar Fred, Natasha, Remus and Tonks were staying.

They had decided to all spend time at Grimmauld Place, so both Remus and Natasha's old bedrooms had been dusted off, and the alcohol cabinet had been refilled, just in time for late nights.

"Gimme Natasha, I want a hug!" George yelled out, and he bounded out of the kitchen, jumping on Natasha. She wheezed and Fred tried to get his brother off of his tiny fiancée, but George was stuck on tight, refusing to get off.

"Georgy, what's up?" Natasha asked as she tried to heave the twin off.

"I missed you. Should there be any other reason to hug my future sister-in-law?" Natasha quirked her eyebrow in suspicion, knowing full well that George was hiding something.