Chapter 13

Here Steve was across from his brother, his friend from the past. A man he believed to be dead was the one who he had to stop to get the final chip in. But Steve knew he couldnt hurt Bucky, he just couldnt.

"People are gonna die Buck. I cant let that happen." Steve says just looking at his friend.

"Please dont make me do this." Steve says.

But by the look on Bucky's face he knew he had to. Both fighting each other, one to stop it, one to continue the plan. Steve had called the panel down so he could place the new chip in when Bucky attacked him.

There was much time left as these two former friends fought. Back in the conference room Pierce had used his phone to cause people to all drop because of the pin. Making Nat the only one who wasnt harmed, but causing her and Nick to drop their weapons.

Back aboard the carrier Bucky and Steve were still fighting as Bucky went to attack Steve with a knife after knocking the Shield away. Both wrestling for the microchip.

In SHIELD, Sam was doing his best fighting off Rumlow so he couldnt get up to where Nick and Nat were.

"How much longer?" Pierce asked his people.

"65 seconds." The man says.

The time was moving fast and there wasnt much time left at all.

"One minute." Maria says to Steve over coms.

"Its a close call. He has to hurry." Willa says.

Steve had gotten himself back up and ready to place the chip in when Bucky shot him. And he continued to shoot him to the point where he only had 30 seconds left.

Bucky had shot him one more time and Steve slowly dropped. The targets were locked on many many people.

"My god this isnt good." Willa says.

They were about to fire all of the shots, but Steve had slowly got up and placed the finally chip in stopping them.

"Okay Cap get out of there." Maria says as she made the carriers aim for themselves.

"Fire now." Steve says.

"But Steve?" Maria questions.

"Do It! Do it now!" Steve demands.

"No! Dont." Willa says.

Maria quickly moved her out of the way as she made the carriers fire at each other. All of the carriers were crashing down and Willa knew there was a chance Steve could be okay.

Back in the conference room Pierce tried to make Nat leave with him, but when Nat made herself get shocked, Fury quickly shot and killed Pierce.

"Romanoff? Natasha? Natasha come on!" Fury says.

"Ow. Those really do sting." Nat says.

The carriers were dropping from the sky into the water and into the SHIELD building itself. Making Sam run for it before he was crushed to death.

"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air?" Sam questions as he runs.

"Sam where are you?" Nat asks over coms.

"41st floor! Northwest corner!" Sam says.

Sam continued to run and had to jump and lucky for him he was caught by Fury and Nat in the helicopter.

"41st floor! 41st!" Sam says.

"Its not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building." Nick says.