Chapter 4: The Unlikely Adventures of Bitchface & Go Fuck Yourself

Avila di Angelo sat at the top the stairs she brushed her long black hair out of the way her onyx eyes so she could hear and see what her parents were talking about. "I'm not sure if he's ready to come back home Will" her Papa said running his hands though his black hair "Nico you heard the doctor he's ready and Avila and Bianca miss him" her dad answered.

She knew immediately what they were talking about Michael her twin brother she hadn't seen him in four months he was supposedly coming home today and she was desperate to see him. And so was her younger sister who was only four and had no idea what was happening, she had missed her brother and she was excited and nervous to see him again.

"What are we supposed to do Will we can't ever leave him alone again" her Papa said worriedly "I'm not suggesting that I'm just saying that if we take this first step maybe one day he can move past this" her dad replied. "And what if he can't move past it, what if I can't move past it" her Papa said his voice breaking and tears rolled down his face.

Her dad went over to her Papa and wrapped his arms around him and ran his hands though Papa's hair her dad was crying too now this had been happening a lot in the past four months. Avila had been crying a lot too but she did her crying in the attic her parents didn't need anymore problems also she didn't want Bianca to see her crying.

Bianca's door opened her adorable four year old sister with her black hair and blue eyes she looked so happy "is Michael home yet" she asked in her most adorable voice. "No not yet he should be home soon" she replied her dad and Papa had heard them so they went downstairs her Papa picked up Bianca her dad wrapped his arm around her.

"Are you going to pick up Michael" Bianca asked Dad looked at Papa waiting for him to answer Bianca "yes we're going to pick up your brother I'll call a babysitter" her Papa answered. Dad looked relieved "I can babysit" she replied "are you sure" her Papa asked "I'm eleven Papa I can watch Bianca for a few hours" she answered "okay we trust you sweetheart" her dad answered.

Her parents got into their car and pulled out of the drive way Avila turned and looked down at her sister "we've got a few hours what do you want to do" she asked Bianca. "I wanna play princess" she answered excitedly Avila internally sighed that's all Bianca ever wanted to do play princess and Avila always ended up in some frilly dress.

"Ok" she agreed grudgingly Bianca led her to the basement where their costume box was it was full of all their old Halloween costumes and other outfits. Bianca pulled out the most frilly pink dress she had ever seen "please tell me that your wearing that dress and I'm not" she asked scared of the answer.

"Course not silly I'm going to be the princess and you're going to be the pirate" she answered giggling she sighed but it was better than having to wear a frilly pink dress. She helped Bianca into her dress before she could change into the pirate costume the doorbell rang she and Bianca went upstairs to answer the door.

Avila answered the door it was their Aunt Reyna she was their only family friend besides Uncle Jason but he had died when her parents were fifteen he had been like a brother to their Papa. her dark hair was pulled back into a braid she was wearing a purple shirt, sliver shorts and dark sunglasses classic Aunt Reyna she was always travelling so they barely ever saw her.

"Aunt Reyna" Bianca yelled as she ran over to Reyna and hugged her "hey Bianca nice dress" Reyna commented "hey Avila" Reyna said Avila had been named after her it was one of Reyna's middle name. "Hey Aunt Reyna" she answered "are your dads home I need to talk to them about something important" Reyna asked "they went to pick up Michael they'll be back soon" she answered.

Reyna sat at their kitchen table talking to Bianca, Avila was stuck in her own thoughts then Bianca went to the bathroom "are you excited to see Michael" she asked. "Yeah I'm just nervous I haven't seen him in four months I miss him" she answered then a car pulled in the driveway.

Her parents walked though the door "Reyna good to see you" her Papa said as he hugged her "Reyna" her dad said and hugged her "are you staying for dinner tonight" her dad asked. "Wish I could but I need to talk to both of you about something that happened in San Francisco" she answered.

Avila parents faces paled then she saw Michael it had been four months but he looked almost the same as when she had seen him last his sunshine blonde hair kept falling back into his sky blue eyes. Bianca ran over and hugged him but she couldn't even get her feet to move she had been planning what to say today for the past four months but now all she could do was stand in silence.

"Avila why don't you help your brother with his bag" her dad suggested she just nodded and the two of them went upstairs to their room that they shared. She hadn't touched her twin's side of the room since he'd left "please just say something" he asked "why didn't you want to see me when you were in the hospital" she asked.

"I didn't want you to see me like that" he answered "I already did when I found you on the floor that day" she replied he sighed "I want things to go back to how they were at least how they were with you" he said. "How so" she asked "I want to go have crazy adventures like we used to and don't want you to treat me differently" he answered.

"I was hoping you'd say that" Avila answered Michael looked up at her surprised "because I found what will probably be our craziest adventure yet" she said smiling. "What did you have in mind" he asked smiling now too "I found this box in the attic" she answered pulling the box from under her bed.

"I also found this cool skull ring in there" she said holding up her hand with the ring on it "what's camp half blood" he asked looking at the contents of the box. "I don't know but I wanna find out" she answered "count me in" Michael replied.