Chapter 7

Kendall's POV

"Come on Fulton! We're going to be late!"

"Okay just one more shot!"

The crack of a windshield is heard as a car drove by. I hear tires screech to hault, "great Fulton! you really did it this time!"

I notice a boy a few years older than me be the one driving.

"Oh no what am i going to do!" I sigh as i try to think of a plan to get him out of it.

"Okay, give me your hockey stick and go hide!" i shout at him. He looks frantically at me, "what are you going to do Kendall!"

"What i have to! Now go hide!" i say quickly as i hear the slam of a car door. He runs behind a corner to stay hidden as i hear foot steps coming closer. "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK-"

I quickly fix my appearance as i give the prettiest smile i could. He stops as he notices it's a girl.

"I am so sorry! I should've thought of shooting it back into the alley, not towards the street! I am such an idiot! How can i repay you?"

"Oh, it's not a problem really! I have enough money for a repair," the boy replies with sheepish grin.

"Are you sure? I can find some money somewhere!"

"No it's really fine! It was an accident, it could've happen to anyone."

"Oh thank you! You are so kind and very cute wow!" i say while giving him a wink. He blushes and lets out a chuckle, "i better be going, have a lovely day beautiful."

"Bye handsome!"

As soon as the i hear the car drive away i see Fulton come out of his hiding place.

"Oh wow! What did i just witness!" Fulton exclaims while laughing hysterically.

"Shut up!" i say while punching him in the arm, "i did what i had to! You're welcome by the way!"

He continues to die of laughter, "what do you wish i could call you handsome and flirted with you like that?" I ask as i begin to walk closer. His laughter immediately stops, "stop that!" he says while pointing a finger at me.

"Stop what? Handsome" i say as i look up at him with innocent eyes. His eyes widen in fear, i start to burst out into laughter, "come on! we're so late!" i say while grabbing his hand and pulling him to where the team was meeting.

"You scared the heck out of me Kendall!" he says as i release him from my grip and begins to walk beside me.

"Flirting with you is scary?"

"Well two years ago i would've killed for you to flirt with me but now it's just AH!"

"What's so different from two years ago!"

"I had a crush on you two years ago," he says simply.

"WHAT!" i shout which causes him to jump. "Jeez Kendall! Yes i did but a little after we became friends, it stopped."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"Didn't really matter anymore," he says with a shrug of his shoulders. I smile at him, "see it was that smile that drew me in. You'll be getting all the guys, you already have two!"

I roll my eyes, "i don't have time for stupid boys!"

He laughs, "then tons of broken hearts it will be!"

Fulton and I sneak into the room as Mr. Tibbles continues to show us on a cereal box. I sit down quietly next to Charlie, "your late," he whispers.