Chapter 25

I rush as fast as my feet can take me back to the bonfire. Everyone is still around the fire, laughing and messing around. All eyes were on me as i walk past the fire and grab Connie's hand, taking her with me and not stopping once.

"Woah Kendall what's wrong?" She asks me worriedly. "I am just in need of your assistance!"

I look back to make sure no one was following us and luckily they weren't. I ran up the steps of the lake house and bolted into our room.

I let go of Connie and tiredly plopped back onto the bed. I began to pace back and forth, with my mistake running ragged in my head.

"Okay Kendall what's wrong? My attention is all yours! And by the way your pacing you better tell me quickly before i have a heart attack!"

I sigh as i stop and face Connie. My hands rummage through my hair, "i made a huge mistake!"

She instantly stands up, "what kind of mistake Kendall?"

I meet her eyes as a frown forms onto my face, "Adam kissed me and i.... i kissed back."

"WHAT!" she yells while jumping up and down which led to her dancing in little circles around the room. "Connie! This is not good! It was a huge, HUGE mistake!"

"What do you not like him anymore?" She asks, calming herself down. "No, i do. It's just that i'm with Luis. I can't imagine if someone i cared for cheated on me."

Connie starts to burst out into laughter. "I'm glad you find my predicament amusing Cons," i say with irritation evident in my voice.

She continued to laugh as i stood there with my arms across my body and my face stone. "I'm pretty sure Luis doesn't care."

"How would he not care?" I ask unbelievingly, "You see a couple weeks ago i saw him making out with a girl from the USA gymnastics team. I just that you guys were over since you like Adam, i thought things ended."

"No way!" i shout. No one thought to bring this up to me. "Luis is a player Kens! End things! Now!" Connie shouts at me.

My mouth still hung open from the new information i had just discovered. At least now i don't feel as bad. "that jerk!" Was all i was able to mutter out.

"I may not remember but at least i remember my worth!" i shout. Connie nods her head enthusiastically, "dump him!"

"You know what! I will!" I say as i march to the door. "That's my girl!" she shouts as i exit out our room. I quickly turn around remembering my other problem. Adam.

"I will tomorrow!" i shout as i shut the door behind me. Connie sighed as she shook her head disappointingly, "you better do it Kendall."

"I will, i promise."

"Okay well, i'm going back out. You coming?"

"No, i'm kinda tired. I'm gonna turn in early. Big lake day tomorrow!" i say as i pull back the covers and hop under them.

"Okay well i'll be in here later. Enjoy your rest my sweet child," Connie says with a giggle as she turns off the lights and shuts the door behind her.

"I'm screwed," i mutter before passing out from this stressful night.

Connie's POV

Finally Adam!

He had been crushing on her for so long, i mean i could tell he had a crush on Kens even before he joined our team.

They both have been so stubborn for far too long. I was glad to hear at least one of them addressed their feelings for each other.