Reaction

C:well, you were stolen from us when you where 5 months old

M: well wouldn't I have remembered that? I said with some sass.
L: Well she does have my sass. But probably not baby girl

M: so the family I'm with now isn't my family there the people who took me away from my real family?

L: Yes, baby girl

M:But why would they do that?

C: well the guy that you called father used to be my ex boyfriend and when he found out we had a baby he wanted to get back at us

M: How come you didn't come and find me? (crying)

L: Don't cry baby girl, we couldn't find you because he changed his name and moved to another state.

M: Well now that i'm here can I stay?

L: Of course you can because your my baby doll

Luke:
I'm so glad i get to be a father again, since Mckenna was born we haven't had another kid. So you can say I was out of practice, but that's not gonna stop me from being a parent.

McKenna
I picked up my phone and called Kendall.
K."Hello?"

M. its me

K. oh. hey how did it go?

M. Good but I'm not coming home.

K. what? why? (crying)

M. The parents I called parents aren't my parents they kidnapped me, and please don't cry.

K. Okay, have fun with your new life and don't forget about me and when your in Atlanta text me. Love you and I hope your happy.
<hangs up>

Luke walks in and he looks at me and asks "why are you crying baby girl"

I answer " just telling my best friend Kendall what happened today"
"Oh, okay well get some sleep and we can deal with it in the morning"
Okay, good night. But i dont have any clothes.
Here take one of my shirts.