Date

Hunter

I opened the door like a gentlemen and I closed the door and got in my side of the car. As we were pulling out of the driveway I looked at her my heart skipped a beat. She asked what I was looking at and I said"Just looking at how beautiful you are" she blushed which made her even cuter. The rest of the way there was silent, a little awkward but not much.
I found a parking spot at the local coffee shop. We both ordered are drinks.McKenna got a peppermint hot chocolate and I got a plain coffee.As I was about to pay she pulled her wallet out, I insisted on paying though. It took her about 5 times to finally get to her to say fine. The cashier said we were a cute couple and we both blushed but I told her were not a couple yet. We found a spot and started talking.We talked about her old life, it just made me so mad that someone would do that to her. Than we talked about my job. She seemed quiet upset that I go on tour but, I said not to worry because I'm not on tour now and won't be for a while. Than we got to know each other on a personal level. Like what she likes, what she does in her free time ect.

McKenna

I insisted on paying, but Hunter wouldn't let me I finally just letting him pay because I didn't want to stand there forever. Than the cashier girl said we were a cute couple and Hunter said were not a couple yet. Yet? does that mean he might feel like we could be more? I hope so.

~~~~~~After the 'date'~~~~~~

The date went very well. We were currently pulling into the driveway, hunter parks the car and comes to my side and helps me out, such a gentlemen! I open the door to my house and I hug him and said goodnight. But he said he has to talk to my dad about something so I call Dad to cone down here

Hunter

"Dad" McKenna calls for Luke suddenly I'm very nervous.

"Yes baby girl" he says coming down the stairs

"Hunter would like to talk to you"

"Okay?"

" Can we talk outside, Luke? It more in private" I ask nervously

"Sure" he says curious

"Well I would like to know if I have your permission to ask McKenna to be my girlfriend." I said nervously again.

"You have my permission, but if you hurt her, I will hunt you down like a buck in hunting season. And please dont get her pregnant!" He said sternly

"Thank you so much and trust me I dont plan on having sex until we are in a loving and caring marriage. I respect your daughter way too much to do that."

"Okay good you can ask her tomorrow at supper time were having carter over you know my guitarist right?"

"Okay thats great I will see you tomorrow"

"Oh and Hunter"

"Yes luke"

"You might want to know but McKenna and Carter are like brother and sisters. You might want to go talk to him."

"Yes sir"

McKenna

Its been over a half an hour since Hunter and my dad went outside to talk. I'm currently watching youtube videos when dad and hunter walk in. Hunter says goodnight,gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead and walks out the door before I could ask and I know dad won't say a word so I just went to bed.