Home sweet home

I thought since I dont have to go to school today because I'm shopping with my grandparents today, i would do a special bonus update. So I hope y'all enjoy!
P.s that Facebook account on the photo is not mine nor Mackenzie's

McKenna:

I stood there in awe moment with my mouth wide open on how nice the house was, they showed me upstairs to my room, where I had nothing to say, it was just like a baby nursery from when i slept in it. It was pink with a rocking chair and a little crib with my name over the bed, i stood there as my eyes teared up. Mom and Dad walk in and said we would go shopping tomorrow for new furniture but i told them i wanted to keep most of it how it is, except the crib, and diaper changing thing, but other than that i want it the same.

Luke:
Caroline and I walk in on McKenna almost crying when she walked in. For the rest of the night we ordered pizza and watched a couple movies until I had to carry McKenna upstairs, I thought i would never do that again, I placed her in the guest room for tonight, but tomorrow she will have her own room. When i tucked her in she woke up and told me to sleep with her, I told her i would love to she cuddled up to me and fell asleep in my arms. I never thought this would happen.

Like it? I know its really short but didn't really know what to write.
Love y'all and I will update monday. 😘