Meet and greet

I m going to my first ever luke bryan concert and i get to meet him.
Ohh sorry i should've introduce myself my name is Mckenna but everyone calls me Micky. I have brown eyes and Blonde hair but i dont look anything like my parents both my parents dont have a southern accent like me and they deffinatley dont act like me or like the same things i do. I like to hunt, fish, dance, sing and play guitar so im pretty much the average country girl but my parents dont like anything i do or how i wish i could live. We live in atlanta georgia in a small house in the city again I hate the city. But than again he concert and the meet and greet was in Atlanta so we only had to drive 10 minutes, bonus of living in the city but thats the only bonus I like.
Since my parents hate country music and they refuse to take me to a Luke Bryan concert, because apparently there very dangerous, which I don't get but whatever my friend Kendall got them for me but I won 1 meet and greet pass, from the local country radio station, it took a lot work and I missed school that day, so I had a lot of work to catch up on. But it was worth it! Since the meet & greets are before the concert Kendall and I decided to meet at the venue .

~~~~~~~At the venue~~~~~~~~

When i was in line it came to me that it was happening all so fast. Than it was my turn. Luke looked at me odd than called for caroline, when she came out and she hugged but i had no idea what was going on.....