This can't be

Thank you so much for over 2k reads. It means so much to me and I love all of you guys from the bottom of my heart for it. Anyway lets get into this book.

Kendall

I haven't seen McKenna in such a long time, we do text and talk but I never see her. All I know is that her life is great shes dating Hunter Hayes, she goes to every award show with him. While shes living the dream I'm stuck in Atlanta Georgia working like a slave for my parents. Your probably thinking how this happened . Well it started to happen before McKenna came and visited, but it wasn't that bad until I came back. Now I'm working all day with no lunch and barely a dinner, mostly just left overs from my parents plates. I've thought about suicide but I can't do it, and I know how it would make Mickey feel.

That all quickly changed though......

I was coming home from the tractor supply store when I noticed that my parents aren't home so maybe I can have some alone time. So I quickly hopped out of my truck and ran inside to hear the sound of a gun cocked to my head. One came in front of me, I immediately knew who it was.........

Sorry for such a short chapter the next one will be longer. I promise.

Who do you think it is?

How are you liking the book?

I would love to hear your feedback, so please comment and vote.

Mackenzie