House party

Hey guys its me Kassie writing. Turns out I'm gonna keep writing while Mackenzie is away with her other cousin.

Luke

Caroline and I decided to have a house party to welcome McKenna home. We invited my band, blake, miranda dierks, and his wife and kids, also a lot more, plus some kids her age that live in the neighborhood.

~~~~at Walmart~~~~~~

Caroline

McKenna and I decided to get some party food, while Luke cleaned the house and set up, hopefully he can do that. We got the stuff we needed and headed home. On the way home thats my kinda night came on and McKenna started singing, she sung just like her father. We arrived after the song was over and unloaded. We walked in the door to see that Luke did a great job at decorating, there was a sign that said "WELCOME HOME MCKENNA" and the karaoke machine was set up, which is great because I will get Luke and McKenna to sing together.

~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~

People started arrive while Luke was was BBQ outside near the pool. Everyone was having a great time. After having supper they decided to do some karaoke. I yelled out for Luke and McKenna to sing I hold on by Dierks. They did and was beautiful. Later on during karaoke McKenna decided she wanted to sing by her self, she sang Better do it by RaeLynn, that was good to. While McKenna was singing I talked to Blake about her birthday coming up and wondering if RaeLynn can come considering he was her coach on the voice. He said sure and we settled on a date July 12 her actual birthday.

By the time the party was over McKenna was already asleep and Luke was drunk so I told he has to sleep on the couch, because i don't like it when he's drunk and sleeps with me.