Payback

McKenna

Carter, Kendall and I went to Walmart and picked up a little something for them next time they have sex.

Carter

I got a phone call from McKenna around 9am telling me that Caroline and Luke had sex and forgot they had a kid and how they left the bathroom door unlocked, hello? stupid idea.
Anyway we decided to get them something, so after breakfast I picked the girls up and we were off to Walmart to pick their gift out. we decided we will give them the gift tonight at the show in front of the whole crowd.

~~~~~~~~ At The Venue~~~~~

McKenna

I asked dad if I could sing a song with him so that way it would be easier to give him the gift

So it was almost time to give dad the gift. When he was just about
to start play it again, I told the band to stop, Michael came up
and Kendall walked out with the gift. I yelled for mom to come on stage, so she did and she stood next to Luke both very confused.
I stated my speech " Hello Atlanta we have a little announcement, it all started in the tour bus, when Kendall and I were sleeping and dad decided to use Michael as a human alarm clock! Now dad this gift is for you and mom for when you have your little party in bed or in the bathroom and forget to lock the door. What did you get him you ask a lock for the door.

~~~~~After the concert~~~~~

Mom and dad had mixed emotions I think they know what they did was wrong and they deserved it but I cant worry about that because right now I'm saying good bye to Kendall. Right now were in her driveway with all her bags saying are good byes when the bus driver tells us we need to leave to be on time for Nashville. Thats right tomorrow I will be in Nashville home and meeting Hunter Hayes I can't wait!

How do you think the little meeting is gonna go??

Did you watch you watch the CMT awards? I did and I loved it!

Just a heads up at the end of this month Kassie and I are going to Nashville so there will be no update for two weeks, sorry. So there will be no update next week and the week before unless We have time to write. other than that there wont be an update.We decided that we will do a whole update/chapter about our visit.

Love y'all

Please comment,vote and tell your friends

Love Mackenzie and Kassie