Furniture shopping

Happy mothers day!!! Heres an update

Luke:

I woke up to McKenna in my arms still sound asleep. I tried getting out of her grip, but she is one strong girl, my girl.

McKenna:

I felt dad squirming to get out and i heard him say "I was his girl" it felt so good to no I now have a family that loves me and will always love me.

I let him go out of my grip. Than I got up to get dressed for the day, I put on my light washed skinny jeans, with a camo shirt and my 32 bridge hat, that daddy got me when we were at Cabelas

Luke

She finally ley me go and I went to Caroline and I's room o get dressed, I put on my famous tight jeans, camo shirt and my 32 bridge hat.

McKenna

I made my way downstairs to Momma who was making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Daddy came down a little later. Daddy and I both said "my favorite" while yawning. Than I noticed we were wearing the same outfit except my jeans were lighter. Momma got a picture and daddy poste it. While we were eating we were talking about the tour and how I will be homeschooled by momma, because she has a teaching degree and it would save money that way if momma did it. While they kept talking about it I zoned out thinking about my new life and how me and Daddy have so much in common.

I only have moms hair color and her personality with dads obviously, but the rest is dads, which makes sense because I'm a daddy's girl.

~~~~~~~After breakfast~~~~~~

Luke:

McKenna and I decided to look for furniture while Caroline cleaned up. we were in my truck than country girl shake it for me comes on threw the radio, and McKenna turns it up while she starts singing, I joined as she was trying to dance in her seat. She has an amazing voice maybe she will sing with me on tour a couple times, I guess I will ask her late. As the song ended we were pulling into the furniture store. McKenna went straight for the wood themed bed and dresser, she told me that's what she wanted and we loaded it in the truck. Than we went to the store next to the furniture store which was bedding and paint, she picked out pink and brown browning bedding and a pink color that matched the bedding. Plus it would already match part of her room.

In the truck

I asked McKenna if she would song with me on stage while on tour she said she would love too!

~~~~~~~At the house~~~~~~

We unloaded and set everything up in her room, from painting to building to moving her clothes in,by the time we were done McKenna, Caroline and I were all in her bed sleeping.

Thinking to myself I'm very blessed to have Caroline and my daughter in the same house under the same roof, eating together as a family. I'm truly blessed.