There here

Hey guys I just want to say thank-you for 2k reads its amazing. I love everyone on of you guys and wouldn't be here without you guys. Keep reading, commenting and voting.

McKenna

It's been 5 years since I've moved him with mom and dad. It's been 5 years since my "parents" have been in jail. Its been 2 years since Hunter and I have started dating. It was going really good my life was falling into place. Until Mom and Dad sat me down and told me the news.........

My old parents have escaped prison leaving a mote in their cell saying "we had to get out we need our daughter back, we miss her and we will do anything to get her back even if that means I have to kill."

I broke down crying thinking that their out there trying to find me and that they want to kill.

Dad called an emergency lockdown for the house. I called hunter and he was over in 5 minutes flat, and he lives at least 20 minutes away, but I'm not gonna question his logic.  Michael came over too because he's also close to me . Dad phoned the cops and now we have a cop on each corner of our street  and one at our front and back door. I don't know how long we can live like this before we run out of food or until we have to go outside for air. How long are we stuck here?Will they find me or my family? Will they actually kill people I love just so they  can have me?

I just stayed in hunter arms as were laying in my bed trying to get sleep but all I'm doing is thinking and crying into hunters chest not wanting anyone to get hurt. About an hour later I finally fell asleep in Hunter arm.   

Hunter

Once I got the news I hurried my way and made it there in 5 minutes flat, which I don't really know how that's possible but I did. When I got there everyone else was already there. Luke commanded a house lockdown. We have cops on every corner of the street and one at the front and back  door. . McKenna snuggled up and cried herself to sleep even though she was asleep she kept tossing and turning. I can't wait till this over. But I love having her in my arms it feels s good. This is how I want to fall asleep every night, kind of, just without the lock down and her crying herself to sleep. But I do know for sure is that I want to marry her and be with her for the rest of our lives.