36. One Hour

*** Joyce's POV ***

We were doing this. As I sat on his lap with his dick finally inside of me and him sensitively checking in with how I was doing, I was suddenly overwhelmed. He went to move me off and I clung to him, fighting to regain my composure so that I could explain.

I choked out a response, revealing just how much this meant. How much he meant. I felt silly for getting emotional, but he gave me that space and met me with equivalent depth in his response. He told me before that he loved me, but it felt different because I accepted it and reciprocated it.

I started to move my body, slowly at first. Quinn gulped and his hold on me tensed, but he let me set the pace. He watched me with an intense gaze. I was doing this and it was so far from anything I experienced in the past. I was safe. I was empowered. I was in love.

A low moan escaped me and Quinn's eyes darkened. He was so into this and I didn't want him sidelined any longer. "Quinn, I want more."

He nodded, understanding what I needed, and he started to move his pelvis in rhythm with me.

"Yes." I panted and this encouraged him to palm my breast and lavish my nipple with his talented tongue. "More! More!"

Before I knew it, Quinn was pounding into me from below and I was coming apart as I bounced on his lap. Our hungry mouths twisted together and I squeezed my arms around his neck so tightly, clinging to hold on. He groaned and it sent off an explosive round of absolute bliss. His fingers dug into my ass as he pulled me down on his groin and I felt him release into that protective sheath. We held onto each other, out of breath, physically and emotionally exhausted by what we just shared.

After a few minutes, Quinn nuzzled me and brought his hand up to cup my face. His aqua eyes studied mine, looking for regret or doubt. I hoped that he found nothing but love there because that was what I felt. "Are you okay?"

"Better than." I whispered. He gave me a gentle kiss and we took a minute to reset, eventually settling on our sides, legs intertwined, gazing at each other with adoration and respect. Another barrier had been brought down.

My eyes soon felt heavy and I only stirred a little when Quinn pulled me closer and whispered against my forehead. "You're mine to protect, Joyce. No one will hurt you ever again if I have anything to do with it."

And I was comforted by that. Because while I may have needed to be strong on my own initially, I was finally strong enough to allow someone close enough so that I didn't have to do it alone anymore. What a relief it was, and at the same time, what a fantasy to have it be Quinn Matthews.

***

The next morning we awoke much like we had for the past several weeks. But I was still feeling the high of the previous night and wiggled my ass against his morning wood. He stirred and pulled me tighter to him.

"If you keep wiggling like that I'm going to do something about it." He muttered, his hand slipping between my legs and into my panties. He stroked his fingers through my wet folds. "Fuck, that's what you want, isn't it?"

I moaned as he sunk a finger into me. "Maybe."

"Tell me what you want, Joyce. Because I know what I want." He retorted, his voice husky in my ear.

"Take me like this." I said. He immediately removed his hand and tore my panties down my legs. I giggled at his eagerness. He grabbed a rubber and I heard him tear it open. A moment later he shifted my body so he could enter me from behind.