Chapter 11

When it was time to meet Eren and the others for dinner, they left in casual clothes, taking the uninvited Hange and Mike with them. The restaurant wasn't too far away, so they walked. Hange talked ecstatically about something, but Levi wasn't paying attention. Hange wasn't aware of anything but what they were saying and knocked over a small blonde girl as they rounded a corner.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"You better watch it! Don't you dare touch her!" The brunette with her snarled.

"Ymir, it's oka- Hange?" The blonde asked from the ground.

"Historia?" Levi asked, walking over and helping her up.

"Levi! And Commander Erwin too! It's so great to see you all."

"Oh, I didn't even notice," Ymir said blankly now that she was out of her blind rage. "Wait, Historia. You gotta punch him again."

"W-Wait, no I don't," Historia said, paling.

"Well then," Ymir said, smirking, "I don't believe that you actually punched him in the past life."

"I did! But I'm not the queen anymore so he can punch me back!"

Ymir shrugged. "I still don't believe you. There's no way you punched Humanity's Strongest and lived to tell the tale."

Levi grabbed Erwin's tie and lightly tugged him down so he could whisper in his ear.

"This tiny blonde brat was our queen. A pretty damn good one too. It's true that she punched me though, the minute she was crowned, just to see if she could get away with it."

Erwin couldn't help but smile at the thought of this girl getting the courage to punch Levi.

"Historia," Levi said, letting go of Erwin, "do you think you can do me a favor?"

"Yes, of course!" she said, immediately brightening. "I wish you had asked for more favors after you retired. I could have given you so much for the way you fought, but you never asked for anything."

Levi shook his head. "I didn't need anything. And this isn't really for me, either. Are you in contact with someone named Uri Reiss?"

Historia nodded. "He's my uncle."

"Right, well he knew my uncle in the past life, and he's been looking for him."

Historia grimaced. "You mean Kenny the Ripper?"

"That's him. If I gave you his address, do you think you could go visit him and give him Uri's information?"

Erwin, vividly remembering his greeting from Kenny, stepped in. "Levi, I don't think-"

"She'll be fine. She's much stronger than she lets on. She dealt the killing blow to the largest Titan recorded in history. I doubt she can beat Kenny, but escape from him with Ymir's help? Definitely. Besides," Levi added, "he's rash but she has information he wants so he won't kill her."

Ymir nodded beside Historia. "I owe you one for taking care of her when I died, Captain, so I'll gladly do you a favor."

"Right! We'll do it!" Historia agreed, and Levi gave them Kenny's address.

~~~

"I hope you don't mind, I brought Han-"

Levi was cut off by Hange stepping in front of him, holding out their arms dramatically and yelling "Hi, Cadets!!"

"Commander Hange!" They replied in unison, everyone happy to see them.

Hange smirked at Armin. "Don't respond to 'Cadet', you idiot!"