• CHAPTER ELEVEN •

Sorry my little mortals , I know it's short but having a lot on my plate and also writers block. I do hope you like this chapter ... And yes , there's feels , enjoy
----------------------------------------------

Loki woke , pain shot through his bruised body as he laid on the floor. A muffled cry was heard as he looked up , and saw her, hands tied together , and a piece of cloth tied around her mouth, stopping her from talking. Her eyes were red and stained with tears "mm kmm" she cried looking at him with pleading eyes , he knew she was calling his name, he got up slowly and carefully looking at his surroundings. "Hello traitor" Thranos whispered in his ear behind his back, Loki stumbled backward now standing in front of her. "Let her go Thranos!" He growled "or I'll kill you I swear" he spit venomously at him but only received a menacing laugh "kill me? Ha!" Thranos said amused , laughing some more. He was scared , so scared that fear swallowed his heart , but he had to stand his ground, he gulped , looking over his shoulder at Madeline and looking back. A hard punch landed on his face , causing him landing on his side. Thranos walked up to him and Loki kicked his legs, tripping him and Thranos fell. Loki climbed on him , sitting on his chest and continuously punching his face, but due to his weight , he didn't stay there for long. Thranos pushed him aside , Loki used his magic , blinding him for brief seconds and attacking him by throwing daggers, but each blocked by Thranos armour. They both scrambled as she sat there calling to Loki whenever he got hit, and she was trying her best to set herself free... And she did.
Loki again swung his fist to Thranos's jaw , sending him to the ground , but he quickly stood back up and jumped on him , holding his neck in his hands, tightening the grip, strangling him. "You traitor.. Such a pity I would have to kill you, you're just as useless as your father. Another stolen relic , with no one to love.. What a waste " Thranos deep voice rumbled as he taunted Loki and Loki's face was turning purple , but Thranos suddenly froze , his eyes went from purple to grey , his grip loosened slowly to completely , and then Loki noticed , the tip of his dagger showing in front of his chest, it was her ... Madeline... killed Thranos.. killed Tom..
Madeline pulled out the dagger , fear and sadness written all over her face, Loki pushed his heavy body aside, scrambling up to his feet and he hugged her trembling body as she collapsed to the floor in his arms.
"Shh it's ok now Madeline.. It's over..." Loki hushed her as she sobbed , kissing the top of her head for comfort
"I-I killed him...I-"
"Yes love , you killed him, you killed Thranos" Loki interrupted , but she shook her head
"No...I Killed Tom... I killed my best friend Loki! I KILLED HIM!" Madeline cried, screamed in pain, looking at her best friend, her crush,her everything , laying lifelessly on the cold hard ground....