• CHAPTER THIRTEEN •

Madeline, Loki and Thor were all waiting outside the room. Madeline couldn't help but pace around , constantly staring at the golden doors that Tom is behind right now. Loki leaned against a wall , arms crossed , head down while Thor stood beside him. " brother you cannot be seen like this, with me in the open, you're banished remember ?" Thor reminded him, and Loki understood. For the first time, not one sarcastic remark from the god of mischief, with an emerald glow he turned into one of the palace guards, making it easier for everyone.
The doors opened and everyone rushed quickly to one of the healers. Hoping for the best. " is the midgardian alive ?" Thor asked , the healer nodded and Madeline have a shaky sigh of relief and happiness "can I see him ? Please ?" She pleaded and the healer nodded again , letting her in. She found Tom laying on a red stone table , with red dust floating above him that seems to be detecting his.. Everything. Yet Tom isn't awake , and instantly Madeline knew , he was in a coma...
" h-he's -" " yes, he is what you mortals call 'in a coma' and .. He may very well not wake from his sleep.. " the other healer in the room answered her " n-no.." She said , tears welling up, as she gently placed her hand on his cheek " please .. Save him , I-I need him.." She begged , Loki upon hearing her plead and words stung his heart like a dagger. " there is something , before you brought him to us , he was, well, dead. But something happened , something is now in his body fighting for his life and we need to know what." The healer said. Loki as his palace guard form stood forward and answered " her Tear , he absorbed a tear from this girl and his wound glowed in some shade of gold but only for a minimal of seconds " he said .
" this girl ? We will need to analyse her " the healer said looking at Madeline , who gulped nervously. They took her to a room and took her blood sample , realising soon enough, she's not a full midgardian yet they do not know what the other half of her is. " you posses the power of healing my dear , and we think your blood is the only chance you're friend will survive , but we do not know the amount that will be needed -" " take it. " Madeline interrupted " I don't care how much of my blood you take, just save him. " Madeline looked at them with certainty in her eyes and with that, the healers nodded their heads and have started the process.