• CHAPTER ONE •

Going to a university in London means freedom to Madeline, and having her best friend, Tom Hiddleston, means a lot more. There's no need to be afraid no one likes her , worry over who will be her partner or whatever it is , he'll always be there. Madeline and Tom were very close, so close that Tom had invited her to love with him when he got news that she'll be in London for University, and she decided to move in with him in London, both of them hang out , go to school, and hang out more, it became a routine between the both of them. Madeline knew she can't deny that she love him , but she can't afford the price of loosing him, he's the only one she have left in her life.

A prom will be held soon in school, and Madeline was going to ask him. She told him to meet up after school, and he did like always , sat on the bench in the garden waiting. He saw her walking towards him and waved his hand and smiled.
"Hey" she said as you sat next to him
"Hey" he replied
"Do you know there's going to be a prom?" She asked , bringing up the subject
"Yea, and I already know who to ask" he smiled sheepishly at himself
"Oh really? Me too, who are you taking?" She asked looking him, hope filled her eyes
" Amelia, you?" he smiled
She felt her heart shattered and withered away
"Oh..cool, yea she's pretty" she said faking a smile and trying not to cry. But she couldn't hold it in any further so she stood up "Hey um I should be going, I'm -I'm going to be late for-for lessons" she stuttered , trying to leave him before she couldn't contain your tears anymore , "you don't have lessons! What happened? Tell me" He asked worriedly getting up when she stumbled back like he was pushing him away, and she was , "n-nothin really , it's just... I need to go. And good luck with Amelia" she stuttered before running away. Madeline heard Tom calling her name and was running after her, but his footsteps faded, he stopped trying to catch up , to stop her.
She walked along the sidewalk, head down in disappointment and it started to rain , Madeline looked up and the sky thinking it was mocking her , laughing at her "oh the gods hate me.." She muttered as she continued on walking, but it rained heavily so she ran to find shelter.