• CHAPTER SIX •

Madeline's heart raced with happiness and excitement, prom is tomorrow night! She quickly rushed home, putting down her bag not giving Loki any attention as she dig through her wardrobe like a dog digging for it's bone "Not this... Too much... Too ordinary" she continued mumbling to yourself while looking at different dresses but not one seems to suit the occasion. This is the first time she get the chance to dance with him, the man she fell in love with , her crush, and she wanted to be perfect, not only because she want to but mostly because she don't want to embarrass him by dressing up weirdly. The wardrobe was now empty and she sighed, placing both hands on her face "HEY!" She jumped and relaxed when she realised it was Loki calling her "why did you shout?!" Madeline exclaimed "because I have been calling you for hours now and you didn't pay any attention to me!" He said loudly, she sighed again picking up the clothes she threw on the floor and bed while Loki just stood there and watched . "What are you doing?" He asked "it's prom night tomorrow and I have nothing,I repeat NOTHING To wear" she sighed "well they do look a bit ...old " Loki sighed picking one up and throwing it back to the closet, Madeline sighed again and sat on her bed with both hands on her face "what am I going to do?..." She moaned " Buy a new one? " Loki suggested , thats when she shot up with a smile on her face , Loki gave her a weird look "ugh, i can't they're too expensive... And I probably couldn't find one since almost every girl in school were going to buy a new one " she said again with disappointment , laying on her back on her bed, furrowing her eyebrows thinking hard of what to do as Loki walked away slowly , but little did she know , he had something in mind.

She fell asleep after an hour rolling around thinking of what to do, and was woken by a loud bang as her door swung open. Loki was leaning on the door frame "LOKI YOU COULD'VE KNOCKED!" She shouted , her heart ached in her chest, beating rapidly, "come out" he said "w-why?" She stuttered but Loki already turned and left , walking out to the living room, bags and bags of something laid on her couch "what are these?" She asked raising an eyebrow, Loki rolled his eyes in respond "see if they fit" he said before he turned to the bathroom locking the door behind him, leaving her dumbfounded. "well I guess they're for me then" she muttered as she moved the bags to her room, she opened them revealing boxes of different colours , but one particular bag had only one box with a golden ribbon, that caught her eye, openeing the box slowly, and what in it made her gasp. It was a ball gown! oh how the gold shimmers on the dress sparkled under the moonlight and the dark green silk that the light shower smoothly upon. Madeline felt something in her eye, she wiped it and noticed she were tearing up, she sniffed and huuged the gown. Then looked back in the bag , a letter appeared. She picked it up and read it

"Lady Madeline,
I hope you like my taste of clothing
-Loki"

Madeline smiled happily , quickly shutting the door and trying it on. It fits perfectly, she looked stunning in green and gold if she do say so herself. She then changed back to her normal clothes and walked out seeing Loki leaning on the kitchen table, the second he saw her he cleared his throat and turned around "so do they fit?" he asked "Yes loki, they are beautiful, thank you" she smiled walking up behind him " but still it needs something" he said tapping on his chin , and with a snap of his fingers something formed from the green mist on his palm, a necklace with diamonds "turn" he said and she did , now her back facing him, she felt the freezing chain of a necklace on her neck as Loki helped her putting it on. She turned and face him touching the necklace "now you're good to go" he said casually and went to open the fridge "what's for dinner might I ask?" He asked "anything you want tonight" Madeline chuckled "good" he smiled looking at her.