• CHAPTER TWELVE •

Sorry it took that long , and it's short. But I promise it'll be better after my exams
-------------------------------------------------------
Madeline looked at Tom's lifeless body, and Loki's arms around her tightened. She pushed him away and scrambled herself next to Tom , laying his head on her lap as she cried silently, petting his soft fluffy hair that she used to love. Loki, who was sitting away from her watched her , heart broken , and it was all because of him. He shook his head slightly , his watery eyes darted around , thinking hard what he could do, then he got it. Loki quickly picked himself up and rushed towards next to her.

"Tom..." She continue saying, her teardrops dripping on his face, her teardrops then to her surprise glowed a hint of ..of gold? It looked like Tom's skin had absorbed her tears and his bleeding wound started to glow, but only for a while, Tom started to breath again! Loki saw and was in awe , looking at her with both shock and relief. But Tom was still very weak and now there's a second chance on saving him. Loki held her shoulders with both hands and spun , making her look at him and slightly shook her nervously from her trance of disbelief, "Madeline! Madeline ! I need you to focus , alright? we could save him , there's only one way , we need to take him to Asgard, it's our only chance! " he said

Loki carried Tom's body on his back and ran, stopping in the middle of a park , where skies are opened. Loki looked up in the sky, and shouted " HEIMDALL! I need you to open the bifrost ! NOW!" No respond "ODIN! " He called again, but still , nothing.... He looked at Madeline who just looked at him and then it hit him, Thor.. " BROTHER!! Open the bifrost! I-I need you to open it right now! There's a life in my hands which is fading and if I don't save him right now-" Loki was then interrupted by a strong beam of light...

His eyes fluttered open and saw Thor , but they were not in the bifrost, they were in one of Loki's secret passage ways. " Thor ..we have to save him.. Please" Loki panted , " who are they?" Thor asked raising an eyebrow looking at the two strangers. "They..they're my friends" Loki said "and we have to save him" he said with a tired and  pleading tone. Thor nodded , took Tom's body off of Loki and carried it like he was a feather. Quickly they ran along with Madeline behind them , to "the healing room".