Baarish...❤️❤️

The days went on ...Sid was attracted more and more towards Sana...

He never missed any of her classes...while Ronit and Tina used to tease him for his weird change...

Sana also became normal with Sid....

Sometimes they used to meet at the library...Where Sana gives important notes to improve his studies...

Sometimes he used to make her giggle at his jokes...

Sana felt a relaxed feeling whenever she was with him...

He always used to gawk at her...with a wide smile... sometimes Sana felt weird looking at his reactions but she shrugged it off...

Sid was feeling something different...but he couldn't name that feeling...

But he was felt sad inside as he never got any special private moment with her after that mandir meet...

At the library ...

Sana called Sid...to give some important notes..as his tests were nearing ...

Sana- Sid...ye sab thik se padh lena...thik hai...almost dho hafte ke liye time- table banakar di thi maine...follow kiya tumne???

She asked...adding some more points for his notes...

Sid was just gawking at her...as she kept her pen near her lips...thinking something...

It was a rainy day...and the weather so nice...cool breeze caressing their faces...

Sana corrected her hair time to time...

There was very few members present in the library...compared to normal days...the only thing he could here was his angel's sweet voice...

He looked her intently ....

Sana- Sid...

She said loud...

Sid- um..ha..haan.Ms.Sana I am listening...

Sana- what listening...??..tumse zyada toh mujhe dar lag raha hai tumhare exams ko lekar...

She sighed...

Sid- don't worry...main ache se karunga iss baar...

Sana- sach mein...karoge??

Sid- haan I promise...

He said with a smile...

Sana - good...maine sab easy karke de rahi hun...baaki sab se tumhe aasan se samajh mein aane ke liye isse follow karo...aur concentrate karo...thik hai...

She hitting his head with the pen slightly...

Sid- aahh...Ms.Sana...maara kyun aapne??

He asked rubbing his head...

Sana- tum dyaan hi.. nahi de rahe ho??

Sid made faces...

Sana chuckled...but he continued to rub his head...she felt bad...

Sana- zor se laga kya..??..maine aise hi maara...sorry...idhar aao..

She caressed his head slightly...she was doing with care...

But it send chills to his spine..

Sid looked her...with his mouth open...

Sana- ab thik hai??

Sid smiled...nodding ...his head..

Sana sighed with a smile...and continued to explain...him...