Tujhse dur jaaun kaise..❤️❤️

Sana was shattered after knowing everything...and her guess about Tina was just so correct...

It has been 2 days since Sid left from her home...

Sana was getting so weak...after whatever happened...

And thinking about him gave her more pain....He has always been a pampered child..

She herself Pampers him a lot...Thinking about him being away from his home...gave her pain...

She knew he will be with Ronit...but still she couldn't stop feeling worried for him...

.
.
.
On the other side ..

Sid was with Ronit...

Ronit belongs to a middle class family...but Sid and him always kept friendship above everything...

But after coming to his home Sid felt he was becoming a burden for him...

It's because Ronit's Sister was getting married soon and there were arrangements going on in his home..

Ronit tried to keep Sid comfortable as much as he can...

But once Ronit's relatives started to come there ..things were going out of his hands...

Sid was lying on the bed on the floor near the balcony at night...

The mosquitoes and the weather was giving him a hard time...He didn't want to behave so odd there...or show some high class attitude to them...He would never do that ..

His father had brought him up sophisticatedly but at the same time he gave all the values to him..

Though it was uncomfortable for him...He decided adjust..Being a friend Ronit is doing much more than he could...

His dad didn't even tried to check on him...on the other side Sana tried calling him 2, 3 times but he ignored...

He was looking the moon...When he saw Ronit coming there and laid beside him..

"Sid...jaa na yaar Mere kamre mein space hai bed mein...aadat nahi hai na .. fir kyun kar Raha hai tu"

He said irritatedly..

"Roni..ab mujhse zyada important hai tumhare relatives..main dost hun yaar adjust kar lunga...aur ye dekh mast so raha hun main kal se...chaand bhi dikh Raha hai..aur hawa bhi acha hai..kya chahiye...bus acha sa romance ho toh ek dum perfect hoga...par meri naseeb main tu tum ho ..mere paas.. tere saath kya karun main"

Ronit giggled at him...

"Oh..Man .. tu bhi na...mazak kar ke chupa dete ho sab kuch..sach mein mujhe nahi pata ye log itne jaldi aayenge .."

"It's okay Roni...koi problem nahi hai"

There was a silence between them...

"Umm..Sid..Mam se baat Kiya tune?"

Sid sighed..

"Nahi...you know she has become mad now..."

He said irritatedly...

"Yaar...aisa mat bol..she has her own limitations Sid...aasan nahi hai sab kuch..."

Ronit tried to explain..

"Woh mujhe aur Tina ko...leave it yaar...Tina bhi pagal ho gayi hai...samajh mein nahi aa raha uska kya karun"

Ronit looked him..

"Haan phone kar rahi hai kal se...aayi bhi thi...par tere vaja se mana kar diya...yaar friend hai na humare"

"Friend...haan friend hi hai...usko wahi samajh mein nahi aata...I don't blame her....but she should understand...she made things worse Roni....how ..how can she love me Roni?.."