Epilogue...❤️❤️

". Aryan mud mein mat khelo.. Dekho already kitni gandi dress hogayi.."

And then Sidharth comes from behind the tree...

"Oh, tabhi to main sochun mera beta aise kaise hogya.. It's all your fault Sidharth.. khud ki haalat bigad li aur uski bhi abhi bhi bachhe ho "

A four year old Aryan jumped onto his mumma's arms...

Sana with a Poking and scolding face kissed her son's cheeks...

He was just like his dad..wearing only his shorts...

"Mumma...Papa ko bhi daanto na...dekho unke bhi dress gandi ho gayi.."

Her small baby throw his hands snaking around her neck... complaining about his dad...in her ears ..in his cute baby voice...

"Aww mera bachcha papa ko ghar aane do ..phir dekhti hun main"

She spoke glaring at Sid who cleaned his hands and sat beside her pulling her into his arms...

"Kya chal raha hai mumma aur beta mere khilaf planning kar rahe hai??"

Sana tried to push him as he was rubbing his muddy hands over her top ..

"Ho gaya...ghar chale ya aur kuch der figure pradharshan karna hai"

She asked him...raising her brows glaring at him...

"Biwi aap seedha seedha bolo na...sab aapke pati ko taad rahe hai aur ye aapse bardasht nahi ho raha..."

He kissed her cheeks deeply ...while Aryan made faces pulling his mom to him... snuggling into her arms...

"Abe thoda iss taraf aao na ..Mumma ka beta...aur aap thoda pyaar mujhe bhi do..."

He asked Sana pulling Aryan to his arms...while he struggled snuggling into Sana more...

They both were pulling Sana to their sides..Sana sighed with disbelief...and finally giving up both fell on her laps...

"Papa..."

Aryan whined...while Sid started to tickle him and Sana...making them laugh their heart out...

They are one cute happy family now...

The two people on her laps became her world now...

"Chalo ab room mein chalte hai dhoop bahut zyada hai..."

"Nahi...."

Both Sid and Aryan whined together they were on a short trip to a nearby beach..

"Ab mere do do bachche hain bhula kaise maine..."

Sana sighed murmuring...

But she loved every bit of their actions...

When Aryan was born Sid's dad said he is an exact copy of Sid...and She also felt that...and now here is the proof anyone who look them can se he is the mini version of Sid... obsessed with his hair...who loves being only in shorts...making annoying and poking faces when he don't get her attention...

But the only problem is they both are very much possessive about her...which she enjoys so much...

Sid picked Aryan in his arms and got up started to walk towards their room ..

Sana followed them with a wide smile admiring her two babies...
.
.
.
.
.
"Chi ...bebu...tum aur tumhare gandi harkatein....kutte ho tum...ab tera... beta wahi copy karega..kutta."

Sana whined as Sid wiped his face and hands with her dupatta...

"Waah...din raat mera beta mera beta bolti ho jab aise baat aayi toh Tera beta..."