Tum Dena saath mera...❤️❤️

Everything was going great....she became guilt free....

She started to show her love for Sid openly....

The kisses, hugs, touches....made her wounded soul awaken...and now She wanted more...things are beyond beautiful inbetween them...she just didn't confess in words...but she had confessed through actions multiple times..

She didn't think about future...but immensely in love with the present

Her Sidharth...who broke all her insecurities and showed her the path of love...now even her biggest insecurity her age became invisible...

But one phone call made her floor slip away from her foot ...suddenly why this man has to come inbetween why??

...Whatever he had done in her life is not enough?..

She thought ..

She closed her mouth...holding her cries...looking at the sleeping figure of Sid...

The realisation hit her...

Sana- I am coming...

She mumbled in the phone... inbetween sobs...

She looked Sid...placed a kiss on his forehead...and closed him well with the Duvet...

She went out with fear...anger and pain..

Why he has to come and spoil her beautiful life...which has just started....

But she didn't want to run away from that man...because she know there is no need for her to feel guilty infront of him...There is nothing inbetween them ...

And he is the one who should be guilty and She felt disgusted to meet him...

Her eyes fell on the person who was sitting on the couch...she almost burnt him with her fierce eyes...

She came to him...

Prashant is a tall , body not so well built ..looked like normal average guy..

He gave a smile to her...

Sana couldn't even look at his face...She cursed god for putting her in that situation...

Sana- why are you here?

Prashant- Hi Sana ...kaisi ho tum..Mummy ji ne bola tum bhi idhar ho...aur maine suna job kar rahi ho?

He asked her as if everything is so fine between them...

Sana- dekho...I don't have any interest in talking with you...agar kuch zaruri baat hai toh bolo...varna just get lost...

Prashant- ..Calm down Sana...aise kyun baat kar rahi ho jaise main koi anjaan aadmi hun...sab log hume dekh rahe hai...

He gritted his teeth...but still trying to act calm infront of her...Due to their surroundings...

She still remembered the ugly and painful moments between them...

Her body shivered remembering how he used to abuse her verbally and physically...

Sana- ye sab drama kyun kar rahe ho tum..kuch bacha hi nahi humare beech baat karne ke liye...abhi kya chahiye tumhe...and what's this drama here....shaadi ke proof??..Divorce papers bhi dikha dun main...Dekho main bhi isliye chup hun kyun ki yahan log hai..

Prashant- Are wahh...bahut himmat aagayi Sana...par iss himmat se toh paise nahi aayegi Sana...wahan Papa ji ke treatment aur ghar ki haal...sambhalna mushkil hoga na...?

He asked her sarcastically...

Sana- neecha dikhane ke liye aaye ho..and why do you even care about my father...jinko thoda bhi izzat nahi diya...aur har baar dahej ke maang rakh kar beizzat karke bheja...abhi kahan se aaya itna pyaar...