Do dil mil rahe hai...❤️❤️

It was evening Sana was still in her room with confused thoughts...

Though Sid gave her assurance about the kiss ...she couldn't ignore her embarassment...but she never regretted that kiss ...

Sana in her mind- ye kya kar diya maine...oh shit...

But she remembered his words..and how he assured her to not feel embarassed about the kiss...

Sana- tumhe mere feelings mujhse pehle kaise pata chalta hai...??

she blushed hard remembering . it....rubbing her face...

She smiled...

She laid on the bed lost in thoughts..

Her mind went back...

It wasn't her first kiss though..

But it was a kiss in which she felt most safe, secured and comfortable...and she craved more and more...

Her first kiss was with her ex-husband Prashant... which was nothing but a forced one...

She felt like puking after the kiss...and she puked too...

Suddenly her mind went back and remembered those horrible days...with her ex-husband..which brought tears to her eyes...

How can her parents even think of sending her there again...which was a place nothing but a hell..

Sana paced the floor and went to the balcony rubbing her arms...

Fresh tears fell from her eyes...

Sana looked the sky...with tears...

Sana- kyun kar rahe hai aap aisa...main kisi ka kuch nahi bigaada par mere saath hi sab kuch kyun ho raha hai...mujhe sirf ek aam zindagi aur thoda pyar chahiye thi woh bhi nahi ho paya...

She sobbed ..

Sana- pyaar...pyaar..toh mere kismat mein likha hi nahi hai na ..

She said a hurt..

Sana- pehle shaadi ke naam se ek dhoka mila...aur ab...ab...jo pyaar ke liye main taras rahi thi...woh aaj mujhe mil raha hai...par main apna nahi sakti usko...

She cried her heartout...sitting on the floor hugging her knees..

Sana- bahut baar mana kar chuki hun usko...par woh ruk hi nahi raha ...aur mera ye dil...woh bhi nahi...bahut pasand karti hun usko...bahut chahti hun...par woh mera nahi ho sakta...

She wept...

Sana- uska mere saath baat karna ...mere saath rehna...aur mere liye sab kuch karna...mere dil toh bahut pehle jeet chuka hai...par main lad rahi thi iss dil aur dimaag se...par ho nahi raha shayad main haar gayi...uss ladai main...uska pyaar jeet gaya...

She smiled even in tears...

Sana- pehli baar aisa lag raha hai...zindagi kuch aur hoti ..kaash woh mere pehle iss duniya main aata...aur main uske baad...

She cried over the fate ...

Sana- kaash aisa hota...kaash..

She cried uncontrollably...

"I need you Sidharth...I really need you...I..I...love you..."

She cried...

"Yes I love you...I love you Sidharth"

She said loudly...and sobbed hard...

After few minutes her eyes fall on the figure standing near the balcony door...