Chup Chup ke ..❤️❤️

Sana joined the group after having a heated argument with Nishant.... Nishant was so harsh towards her....

Though she tried to make her point to him...he was continuously shouting ...which made her irritated and she shouted against him...

But then eventually she calmed the situation..She thanked God as Sid wasn't there....otherwise he would have punched him and throw him away from there....

They were ready to go fro the Hampa Pass for trekking ...

Sana felt worried for Sid as he didn't joined her in the bus....

She looked Tina and Ronit....They gave a confused look...as they also don't know his whereabouts...

Nishant was asking the driver to start for the trip...but Sana wanted to wait for Sid...

Nishant- Sab log aagaye hai na...

Sana- ummm...let me check...shayad kuch log missing hai...

She said softly...

Nishant gritted his teeth with irritation looking at Sana...

Ronit- Sir Sidharth...abhi tak nahi aaya...

Nishant- usko Toh chod hi dho...vaise hi kuch logon ke vaja se dimaag kharab ho raha hai... Irresponsible aur unprofessional logon ko bheja hai humare saath ...vaise bhi wahan aa kar kya karega....

And then he cursed him...

Sana fisted her palm with anger...

The bus started...

Sana looked the hotel through the window to check whether he's coming...but the bus started to move...

She laid on the window...

"Kahan ho tum...?"

She messaged him...but there was no reply....

She was feeling worried...she knew even if he come in the bus with her they couldn't sit beside eachother's...but still they could steal glances...

And stealing glances are much more romantic than being close to eachother....

She took her phone and looked at his photo...She blushed hard remembering how close they were that night ...

He always annoys her by asking her to click photos together..but she always denies due to fear....but She really wanted photos of them....

She knew once they go back to Mumbai things won't be same....they will be busy in their lives...

Sana in her mind- gaya kahan ye ladka...urghh...mujhe pagal kar ke hi chodega...ye ....

She was exhausted now ...she again looked Tina and Ronit...

But they gave the same look...She sighed with disbelief.....

They finally reached the location ...all of them were getting ready for trekking...

Sana looked around....

Sana- Tina...Ronit ...kuch pata chala...hmmm..woh...woh abhi attendance send karna hai mujhe wahan...

She lied to them...

Tina and Ronit looked eachother ...though they knew everything they cannot discuss things with her...about their personals..

Ronit- Mam...calls nahi attend kar raha hai...shayad aa raha hoga aur signal nahi mil raha hoga...

Tina- haan mam..

They moved from there...

Nishant was looking at Sana with irritation...

Sana ignored him...