Pehli mulaqat...❤️❤️

"Agar beti aise ghar par aakar baith gayi toh samaaj mein kya izzat hoga mera...kahi muh dikhane layak nahi raha main..."

"Ji aap shaant ho jaayiye "...

"Tujhe pata bhi hai kitna beizati seh ke aaya main wahan shaadi mein...log hazaar sawal pooch rahe the...par main kuch jawab nahi de saka...sab uski vaja se uski ye ghamand ke vaja se..."

Sana came to the living room listening to the noises around...the house...

"Papa...aap kab aaye??.."Sana asked taking the newspaper ...and settling in the couch...

While her dad looked her furiously....

Dad- Rupa...isko bolo mere saamne ye nahi rahegi...

He gritted his teeth...

Sana- papa ..

Dad- mat bol mujhe papa....tere papa mar chuka hai jab tu yahan wapas aayi na tabhi saare izzat kho chuka hun main...

Rupa- ji...aap..

Dad- bus karo tum...uske taraf daari mat karo..

He went inside while Sana looked her mom...

While she gave a angry look...and went to the kitchen...

Sana sighed ...it was not new for her...

After a while Sana got ready...for the first day of the college...

She joined the college just few days back...she really wanted this job atleast to escape from her parents words...which hurt her to no end...

She joined the Silver springs college as English Professor..It is one of the top colleges in the city ...

Sana looked herself in the mirror...

She was wearing a maroon Kurti with white bottom...she didn't like to wear many accessories so she decided to keep it simple with a small white stone stud...and her chain and then ring which are..always with her ...

She wear light make up ...

She kept the hair straight...with few curls at the end...

She looked so beautiful....

But she thought something was missing...

Sana in her mind- itna kuch kar liya phir bhi I don't feel confident...

She thought...

And looked herself in the mirror ...and gave a big smile...

She got her confidence back...

The only person who supports her always is she herself...

She took her bag and walked towards the stairs...

Rupa- kahan jaa rahi ho...??

As she saw Sana keeping the books inside her bag...

Sana- college...

Rupa- matlab??

Sana- meri job ki pehla din hai...

Rupa- bataya nahi hume??

Sana- batane ki waqt hi nahi diya mujhe...

She said without any reaction...

But she knew what pain she was going through inside...but she wanted to be strong...she didn't want to show her weak even infront of her parents...but they never tried to understand her...

Her mom ran to the entrance of their house and looked out...to check something and came back...

She looked Sana and ran inside...