Pehli Kadam?...❤️❤️

Sana was lost in her thoughts...she couldn't sleep...

Her heartbeats were high... remembering their proximity...

Sana in her mind- Kya kar rahi hai Sana usse dur jaane ki bajay aur Kareeb jaa rahi ho...tum..

She rubbed her face...

She remembered how she lost her control and feelings during the flight journey...

She badly wanted to kiss him...in the flight...

She cursed herself...she felt guilty...

But her heart still melted how he helped her in all the situations ...how he stood for her like a pillar whenever she is in need...

She hugged the pillow ...

Next morning...

The other professor who accompanied the students with Sana was instructing the students for the day but Sana was still lost in her thoughts ...

Sid was staring at her from far ...

Ronit- aaj kya plan kar rakha hai tu ...kuch na kuch hatke karega tu ...

Tina- haan yaar....kaise saath mein aaye dono omg ...

Sid smirked ...

Sid- tum dekhte rehna jab main vapas jaunga tab unke muh se "i love you" sunne bina nahi jaunga...

Everybody got dismissed and started to move to their planned destination for the day ...

As they are final year students the professor need not accompany them continuously yet they had the rules regarding the boundaries for them and they shouldn't move beyond that...

Sana and professor Nishant were only left in the lobby....

Sid was standing there far just to get Sana alone...

But His face turned red with anger...once he saw Mr.Nishant smiling at Sana...

Nishant- Mhmmm..Sana...

He coughed and called her..

Sana came out of thoughts and looked him.

Sana- ji..Nishant...

Nishant- students toh...chale gaye ...aapka plan kya hai...matlab...aap students ke saath bhi nahi gaye...aur ab aap bhi akele hai...aur main bhi akele hun...why don't we plan..for the day..?

Sana looked him with shock...as he was looking at her with a flirty smile...
He even does this in college ..too...

Sid- saale tera muh tod dunga ..

Sid murmured...he could understand something wrong though he couldn't hear there them from far...

He started to move...ahead...to listen her ...

Sana- Nishant...woh ..mujhe..mera tabiyat kharab hai...you go ahead...mujhe nahi aana...

She said sternly...and walked to her room...

Nishant stood there disappointed..

Sid's face changed listening her...

Sid was concerned for her...about her health...

He sneakily ran behind her ..

Sana shut the door harshly...

And throw her phone on the bed...

She didn't like when Nishant asked her...

Because before some days only the staffs got to know about her Marital status...and since then it became a hot topic...