Bade ache lagte hai...❤️❤️

It was night...

After spending beautiful moments with Sana , Sid was in his room..

But he couldn't stay away from her...

He badly wanted to take her out and enjoy the trip with her ..but it looked impossible for them...

They were surrounded by students and the staff everytime....

And Sana was so feared to be caught by them...

Even he doesn't want that to happen...

Their only way for meeting is her room...

But he wanted to do something for her and make this trip more special...

So he planned to surprise her tonight....

On the other side...Sleep was far away for Sana...

She was lying on the bed...doing her favourite hobby.... thinking of Sid...

She was smiling and behaving like a teenager...

She was guilty but she didn't regret whatever happened between them...

She was guilty for falling for him more and more...and not able to control her feelings...

But She didn't regret the kiss even for once....She want that...She was getting mad...she love to be with him...in his embrace...her home...

She is longing for that more and more...and she knew it's a bad one ...

Though her mind was in a confused state...his words were enough to make her happy ...and relaxed ...

He is her soulmate...she thought...

Yes a soulmate...who understands you and your feelings without words...

This night...she was missing him badly...

They have been so close today...and it's really difficult for her to stay away from him...
Her lips asked him to go...but her heart wanted him to stay...stay with her forever...

Take her in his arms...and kiss her....

But will she able to tell these..feelings .."Nooo..."

Her mind shouted....

But at that moment when he opened the door...to move out...

Her throat hitched..her heart pained...her hands shivered...

She wanted to tell him something...but couldn't tell him..

And now she is still not sleeping...just hoping for him to come again...

And how stupid is that...her mind shouted...

She is behaving like a teenager who longs for her boyfriend to come to her room sneakily at the night...

But she was waiting for him... hoping for...him...

Something is changed on the this day... which made her to change totally...

She has fell in love...yes love...

Her inner soul...knows it's love...but fear of society... won't allow her to confess...

But it's not a sin to love someone...

So what if she couldn't hide her feelings...she is a woman..and she is just a 25 years old...bearing so much...and now she got someone to hold on... there's nothing to do with the 'age' people need someone at every age...a person who can give them unconditional love and support...and why don't she accept that ...?