Sirf tum aur main...❤️❤️

Sana left the idea of resigning...as she didn't have any job after this...

And she didn't want to take risk...she is already saving money to Pay back to Sid's dad...And her dad's health detoriation was also making her worry...

So she left the idea...

She was somehow trying to avoid him...

But she couldn't hide her increasing feelings towards him...

And today she was getting ready for the trip to Manali...as she had the flight next day..

She was packing her things...

It was a one week trip...

She was trying to convince her parents...

But her mom and Dad were not allowing her to do so...

Sana- Mummy...aap samajhte kyun nahi...college mein Jo bola gaya usko follow karna Mera farz hai

Mom- tu bhi samajh papa bahut kamzor hai aur iss waqt unko pareshan kar rahi ho tum ..haan hum dono ko...

She shouted...Sana sighed....

Sana- Mummy...maine sab kuch arrange karke rakhi hun...subah aur sham ko nurse aayegi papa ka check up karengi...aur dawai bhi ghar tak pahuncha jaayega...aur agar kuch emergency hoga toh hospital mein bol ke rakhi hun...aur in sab cheezon ke paise bhi de diya hai...

She said continuously...with irritation...

Now things were getting high ..she was not able to handle these many financial problems...

She is the only earning person in the family ..as her dad already retired ..

She really needed a break now...atleast a bit relaxation...and thankfully she got that now...

Knowingly or unknowingly she was thankful..and happy for this break..even for a week was good..

Handling Sidharth would be difficult but things here are so depressing for her...

She is not a girl who runs away from her responsibilities but she needed a rest too.

Her mom went out banging the door...

Sana sat on the bed with a thud...

Tears Welled up...for not being loved by her parents...not even her mom...

For whom she was running and working hard...

She was doing extra works to save money...but her parents don't understand her...

She packed her things and laid on the bed...

Next morning...

Sana was in a hurry as they had to be in the airport at 10.00 and now it's time...

She was running and doing her last minute works...

She came to the living room...

Suddenly her mom shouted and came from her room...

Sana- Mummy Kya hua??

Her mom started to cry...

Mom- Sana ..papa..behosh ho gaye..

Sana - kya??

She was shocked and ran to the room ..

Her father was lying unconscious in the bed...

Sana immediately called the ambulance ..

And they took her dad to the hospital...

Sana was so feared...