41

"Hey Bruce Lee!" Leo ran up to Mika from behind and tackled him to the ground.

    "What the hell Leo?" Leo bear hugged him while Mika was face first in the grass.

    "I'm spending quality time with you."

    "I'm spending quality time with the ants two inches away from my nose. What do you want?"

   "Will and Blake are being lovey dovey and Nicos doing training shit so you should hang out with me."

    Mika had actually been on his way to find Nico, he'd been trying to be with him as much as possible, the days were going by way too quickly. He realized he needed to also be spending time with the others, he wouldn't be dead only to Nico.

    "Ahhh, sure! What should we do?"

   "Let's go swimmingggg! Come on we don't need to change let's just jump in." Before he knew it Mika was being dragged into the woods towards the beach.

     Two minutes later they reach the shore and Leo proceeded to run full force into the water, forgo the fact that it had been 60 degrees the entire week. "Oh my gods Mika! Its so fucking cold Mikaaaa save me!"

   "Cant you literally produce fire just warm it up!"

    "It doesn't work that wa- wait." Leo made fire with his hands and held it under for a few moments. "Wait bitch it actually worked come onnn join me!"

    Mika ran in to join him, getting greeted with a face full of freezing cold water. "Oh my gods!"

  "Your dumbass forgot water puts out fire it did absolutely nothing and now my ass is freezing. Let's leave!"

    "We just got here!"

"Fine but i'm getting out."

They ended up lying on the sand staring up at the sky. Leo set himself on fire to dry off, thankfully wearing his fireproof clothing. Mika stole his jacket and wrapped it around himself, shivering slightly. They sat in silence for a while, admiring the sunny sky and clouds.

"Hey Mika..." Leo didn't look over, wanting to avoid eye contact for the next few minutes.

"Yee?"

"How you doing regarding- you know.." Mika looked over, an eyebrow raised.

"What do you me- ohh. Fine, i haven't even really though of it in a while. I have better things to help me now i."

"Ahh. You know how me Nico and the others were on the ship for a while?"

     "Yeah the Argo II?"

    "Yeahhh. It was a really tough quest for all of us, especially when we didn't really have anything to do. I don't know much about the others, most of them were couples so they had people to hang out with and stuff. But.. i got pretty low on there, i know it wasn't anything close to what you felt after everything, but i guess what i'm trying to say is i'm really impressed how you got ahold of yourself and were able to know the help you needed and stuff."

     "Do- or did you.."

    "Nope, i tried, haha, several times, turned out a certain smartass names Percy hid all the sharp things in a locked cabinet cause he knows enough to not leave stuff lying around. My dumbass had a great idea to try burning myself but oh wait that doesn't work does it?"

    "Ohh.. h-how are you doing now?"

    "I.. I don't know." Leo glanced over, making eye contact for a split second.

     "You sound like you've said that several times." Mika was frowning, he was always the one Leo Nico and the others helped, he wished he'd been able to help them also.

   "Yeahh haha, i'm absolute shit at expressing emotions but honestly i don't really know if expressing them would help or do the opposite, does that make sense?"

     "Would it just be too unfamiliar or uncomfortable?" Leo shrugged at this but nodded.

     "Yeah i guess, you know what does help though?"

   "What?"

    "This." Leo pulled Mika to his feet and tackled him down again into a bear hug like he'd done earlier.

    "Hey not fair! I'm getting sand in my hair!!"

    "Deal with it mother fucker! Think of it as supporting me emotionally!" Leo laughed evilly, still hugging Mika tightly and grinning.

    "Aghhh my scalp is gonna be exfoliated for the next month." Mika finally got to stand up, shaking the sand out of his hair. He paused momentarily, realizing if anything, he'd only be dealing with the sand for two weeks. "Ahh dammit."

   "What?" Leo was straightening his clothes, shaking off any sand he got on them.

    "Nothing just the stupid sand my fucking  god why is there so much. Let's go find Nico so he can beat your ass."

    "Aren't you the one who beat his-"

   "Well then you better start running."

    Leo sprinted off back to main camp, Mika shook his hair out one more time and chased after him, he followed Leo to the area, running face first into Nico.

    "What the- Mika what-"

   "Nicooo Mika was trying to push me into the lakeee!" Leo complained behind Nicos back, Nico unable to see his grin.

   "I was not- you little-"

  "I am not getting involved in you two bickering."

    "Whos bickering?" Will and Blake walked up, holding hands.

   "You guys look like your married with four kids ew." Leo grimaced at the two.

   "Oi i still spend plenty of time with you don't go getting jealous." Will rolled his eyes.

   "Leo you can be our oldest child if you want." Blake laughed  as Leo pretended to puke at the thought. They walked over and patted Leo on the back. "Aww baby Leo got sick."

  "Excuse you!?" Leo dropped to the floor dramatically, pulling Nico down with him.

    "What was that for!"

    "Cause you didn't yell at Mika for me."

    "I did nothing, your the one who got sand in my hair!"

   "Ok i'm walking away." Will and Blake skipped off, Leo flipping their backs off as they left.

  Mika  down at Nico and Leo on the ground. "I have never hated and loved someone at the same level before but Leo your the first."

     "Aww i'm flattered."

    "Fuck you."

   "Thanks bitch."